Nie zizhen

Lan zhan didn't say anything but thought about it," even if they don't remember it would be okay,but if they remember they would be from an alternative universe, because i don't want the children to remember all those things after all that future is not pleasant, I just hope wherever they are they should be happy "

"Me too" weiying said while jingyi touched his face for his attention as soon as he got it he giggled.

"Aww...my little a'yi needs attention, you want to play with papa let's go, papa, a'die and gege will play with jingyi,right a'yuan"

"Yes xiangege,mmmm xiangege can i also call you papa like a'yi" yuan asked doubtfully .

"Of course a'yuan, remember this baby no matter what you or jingyi calls me you will always be my children,my little babies,so you can call me whenever you want okay"

"Then i should call rich gege , a'die right,wow now i have a'die and papa ,  I too have parents, i am not orphan like that mean yellow gege said,yay, I will go and tell him now itself "

Why don't we go together a'yuan, we will show a'yuan's a'die and papa to this yellow gege" lan zhan said gently but his voice has a hint of coldness while weiying just nodded.

They played until evening , they came out when ouyang zizhen was bought to koi tower , he is a little child around 4-5 who shy away from people,but when he mingle he will smile and interact very well.They all waited for him on the door while a lan disciple and nie disciple escorted him there.

He hide behind lan disciple and looked at all of them curiously.wenning and nie huaisang came forward to speak with him.

"Hi little one, I am huaisang, would you like to come here and speak with me" nie huaisang gently smiled and stretched his hand.

Little zizhen came forward and took his hand looking at wenning who looks different from others.He is curious of this person though he don't met him in person he felt warmth with this people. Wenning was a bit afraid of zizhen's reaction but the little one is just looking at him blinking cutely. Wenning doubtfully stretched his hand afraid of rejection but to his surprise zizhen took it and signed at him to bend down, when he did zizhen curiously touching and tried to rub the black veins off his face thinking they are marks but when he couldn't he giggled saying " gege your marks are not going off but you look cute"

Everyone laughed at the statement, nie huaisang gently explained zizhen about his father though he didn't went deeply not to spoil his innocent mind later he asked nervously" so, zizhen,of you don't mind can you stay with me as a'die won't be here , would you like to come with me"

Little zizhen doesn't know his a'die so much, Every time he sees him he shouts at zizhen saying he is useless and punishes him ,he never was hugged or lifted up saying he should be dignified as sect heir , zizhen don't know what to feel,he won't miss his father or anything as he never spent any time with him, but this new person is asking him to come with him, he even patted his head which his father never did ,will he be like his father , zizhen nervously asked

"Will you be my a'die now"

"Yes a'zhen if you want to i will be your a'die"

"Will you shout at me and punish me"

"No a'zhen, but if you were wrong i will try to correct you rather than punish you "

"Nie huaisang how will my nephew understand your words he is still four"

"I understand,i know a'die saying he will say i am wrong if I do wrong and make up for it I read that word in a book in library "

"Isn't my son smart dage , my son is so cute and intelligent " he hugs zizhen

" But father says a'zhen is useless and dumb and a'zhen shouldn't hug or let anyone pick him up because a'zhen should be diginfied" trying to come out of hug

Everyone even lan qiren felt anger ,how could that ouyang gongzi say something like that to a four years old, nie mingjue have to control his anger while nie huaisang planned thousand ways to torture ouyang idiot . Wenning didn't know what to do, even though he looked after a'yuan it's only because his granny, jiejie and gege made sure to protect his nephew's childhood and innocence but his son seems to start maturing too fast , he looked at wenqing who also seems to be at her wits end.catching his gaze weiying and Jiang yanli came forward with jingyi and jinling in their hands,

" hi zizhen,i am your uncle wei, your father's best friend, you can call me wei shushu, here is my sons jingyi and a'yuan , your younger brothers, a'yuan you always want an elder brother right? this is your zizhen gege" looking at an excited  a'yuan who is in Jiang cheng's arm.zizhen looked at him

"Hello zizhen gege, i am wen yuan, gege call me a'yuan" zizhen smiled

"Hi zizhen i am Jiang yanli, your aunty uncle wei's sister, you can call me yanli ayi, this is my son jinling ,he will be your younger brother, please take care of each other in future " as she bent to show jinling to him while jinling caught zizhen's finger when he tried to touch him. Everyone felt the scene cute.

Weiying gave a grumpy ayi to lan zhan though the former didn't want to leave his papa, and slowly stretch his arms towards zizhen " so, a'zhen would you like to hug your wei shushu as a meeting gift.zizhen hesitantly came and hugged weiying who lifted him up and twirled him around.

"A'zhen don't need to be a dignified heir , we all just want you to live your life as you want,if anyone have problem about it they can talk to me,all your uncles , aunts will also support you, you can hug us and we will pick you up as well, family is where you get comfort more than actions out of dignity,so live happily  as we all will  be looking after each other okay?" Zizhen nodded his head while hiding his face in crook of weiying's neck. He hope he will be in this family he loved this family, they all make him feel warmth unlike his father, weiying gave him to nie huaisang who happily took his son in his arms and as soon as zizhen is out of weiying's hands jingyi jumped into weiying's arms.

Weiying was very happy with everything, everyone is happy and going to have a happy ending,he already asked wenning about the process and is working on it along with taking care of jingyi who refused to leave his papa alone for a minute.

"Finally it's over ,a'yi have you seen this, papa did it, we will use it tomorrow and make our wenning shushu normal are you happy "

As if understanding him jingyi clapped his hands, lan wangji looked at the scene with jealousy and love as well  , jealousy because jingyi never let him near wei ying and glares at him like he stole something from him  and love because his weiying is happy after a long time.

They all had their dinner and everyone retreat to their rooms.

Weiying was about to speak as they rested on bed , but his voice stuck in his throat as they heard baby voice

"Papa"

Happy belated Birthday weiying,

How do you think he will react to the voice,

If you have suggestions please give

Please vote and comment 🙏