chapter -13

The brother and sister duo came back right after they calmed down,all of them enjoyed the lunch and sat for the future viewing

They have seen jin sect conference,nie mengjue's death revealiation, weiying's expose and jinling stabbing weiying

Yanli shouted: a'ling what are you doing?

Wwx:jiejie it's ok,he don't know,he is sad and angry that's it ,he don't mean it look he is crying,he is still young and innocent, he thought i killed peacock and you , and I am ok,his anger is right no matter what i am also responsible for your death,i should have protected you and brother in law but I caused you both to die,jin ling you too don't feel guilty i deserve it.

The juniors, weiying's family and lans were sad listening to this , weiying is not selfish ,has no self esteem he instead have self sacrificing, self blaming,self degredation, and pessimist about himself which everyone didn't like,they have to change this but how? The juniors know what will happen in future and were a bit optimistic once all truth comes out maybe he will start being optimistic.

Nie huaisang: san ge how could you kill dage,i trusted you so much, how can you do this to me ,he is crying now.

Nie mingjue: I know your true colours from a long time,but i didn't think you will do everything to kill me ,he said a bit disappointed.

Lan xichen: I should have listened to dage, you used me to kill dage , a'yao i trusted you over my childhood friend,i trusted you over my own brother.hiw could you do this to me.

Jin madam: I don't think he did it for himself,his bastard father must have ordered him for that weapon, maybe mo xuanyu also falsely accused by him , poor soul he must be suffering now as well, a'xuan as soon as this is over take the list from a'ling we will save the children who needs to be saved and raise them here ,i don't want another guangyao here or another mo xuanyu dieing

Jin zixuan shocked:yes mother

Juniors said to be patient and watch until the end before judging.

Jin guangyao was shocked and also don't know,why did he kill nie mingjue, he must be forced by jin guangshan,he should kill jin guangshan , this man made him kill his own sworn brothers as well,but how come juniors are not saying anything to him anyways he have to be prepared in any case now the jins lan and Jiangs have a weakness, wei wuxian don't have a core there is not much resentful energy in koi tower if he takes him as a hostage,he can escape from here , with weiwuxian's help he can bring his mother back ,so he looked at sushe and without anyone noticing  they both planned something as everyone were busy in watching future again.

The juniors thought it is not safe exposing jin guangyao until last they also have to be careful,in future he took weiying as a hostage,he may do it again. they signed wenning to be prepared and he nodded while wearing talisman to have full control on himself.the lan juniors prepared their instruments just in case ,jin ling got his sword ready and zizhen took his fan out for safety as well.

The future started playing again and they have watched sushe exposed they all are shocked,sushe is part of this as well! That is the moment some trusted men of Guang yao sneakily attached the people around weiying,the juniors and wen ning who are prepared fought back but in the process weiying and yanli who are obln the backside left alone, guangyao and sushe took the opportunity and pointed the stings on weiying's and yanli's neck .

Jin guangyao: don't you dare whistle wei gongzi otherwise you will die instantly.

Sushe: everyone stop fighting or else both of them will die again

Lan wangji came forward: weiying...

Jgy: Don't come near lan er gongzi or else he will die in my hands