the twin prides

All of them ate dinner and were about to leave for their rooms but the talisman started shining again and they had to sit down to watch.everyone was confused the future was over , so what else is still left to see ,then they saw yunming Jiang sect , there it is in ancestral hall before the memorial of Jiang yanli sat Jiang cheng speaking to her memorial,

Jiang cheng pov:

"It's all over jie, I blamed him for something he never did ,all the things were done by the jins ,but i blamed my own brother for everything,i....i killed him , I tortured him with his worst fear, i hated him for nothing even after knowing the truth about wens i still blamed him,i became just like mother, I became just like her blaming others for everything ,i don't know when i became like this, jie i went to ask weiwuxian for his forgiveness,he forgave me jie, he forgave me like it is nothing,he forgave me like i did nothing wrong,he said he never hated me .

But you know jie, I saw fear in his eyes when I appeared, just like when he is with mother, and I hate it so much ,lan wangji just openly showed me how much he hates me, their children,my nephews looked at me with wariness, and you know what jie i earned it myself, I messed up big-time,lanwangji asked me a question "if he is my own blood brother, would i do these things to him" and i didn't answer, will i be doing the same thing with my own brother, may be no because he would be elder to me and I don't have to take the burden of everything, he would be the sect heir and noone can say anything to him, but weiying is not like that he will be definitely targeted for his identity,i want to protect him and you jie, that is why i got caught by wens , after i became sect leader I was about to make him my heir ,but everything happened,i always want to protect him jie but ended up doing the opposite, i am sorry jie i should have investigated yours and peacock death but all I did was lying to myself and jinling that it is weiwuxian's fault,but you know what jie i am the one who is at fault,if only i thought things for a moment, if only i controlled my anger, now i lost him forever to lan wangji, in a month or two they will be married, the lans love him like their own even grandmaster lan .

He didn't change much jie ,he is still your three year old Xianxian but he is showing childishness to zewu-jun, they are being what he desired for years jie ,they are being his family,his real family. Zewu-jun and lanwangji are pampering him so much,he will be spoiled jie ,but you know what he deserves it , he bought back the glory of gusu lan back , your a'xian is doing miracles again jie ,he solved all the issues of elders, he brought back zewu-jun from seclusion,i don't know why he went in the first place, he was helping the people inventing new things, our major sects became very rich with his inventions, and we got profits as family, jinling as our nephew leading the sect with the help of the remaining three sects,he was training under Wei wuxian for archery and defence.

Everyone is very happy jie ,but you know my guilt is eating me up ,i did many things to him that cannot be compensated, I failed to protect him,i killed him , I tortured many others, after all these he still forgave me, you raised him like your own right jie, you must be proud of him and you must be very disappointed in me, but i promise you jie i will make sure i will protect him and jin ling very well this time, i am going to tell this as well jie,after weiwuxian's death yilling came into our jurisdiction, I am going to give it to him as dowry, the Jiang sect leader's brother should marry with that much dowry at minimum, and yilling because he was once his patriarch, your xianxian is going to be the real yilling patriarch jie ,i will make it upto him with everything i have jie, I swear on Jiangs pride.

Jian cheng pov ends

3rd pov:

Everyone was shocked, it was their first time to see the sect leader of Jiang crying, while his siblings just came and hugged him for comfort, lan xichen just pressed Jiang cheng hand as assurance,lan wangji have a blank face, and lan juniors are silent