wangxian

Everyone was shocked listening to this,wenqing and other wens shouted at wen ning: a'ning what are you saying to weiwuxian,why are you saying it's his fault

Before wenning could answer the screen started again

Wen ning: yes it's your fault ge , it's your fault,you tried to help others by going against wens, it's your fault you gave your core to Jiang cheng, it's your fault you helped these ungrateful cultivators to win a war , it's your fault you helped us by risking your own life,it's your fault that you never blamed Jiang gongzi and jin gongzi , it's your fault you blame yourself for everything , you know what ge i always thought what would have happened if you didn't help them in sun shot campaign, the minute they won the war they turned their back to you,i never resented them for my death of my sister's death or my families death,but i resent them for your death.

you say everyone have their own reason for their mistakes, Jiang gongzi just lost his family, lan gongzi loves his brother so much and thought you will hurt him,nie mingjue did what he thought was justice , grandmaster lan just followed rules, jin guangyao suffered since childhood, ouyang gongzi and yao gongzi did what they thought good for sect, jin ling was just angry for his parents lose, you say most of them are victims, but what about you, didn't you lose your parents, didn't you lose your family, didn't you loved your brothers, didn't you stand for justice, didn't you do what was right, didn't you suffer in childhood, didn't you sacrificed for your sect ,if they all have their own reasons you have more than enough reasons to be proven innocent,so never blame yourself .

Wow, everyone thought, wens, immortals and yanli looked at wenning thankfully much to his embarrassment.

The said people just hung their head low.
Jin guangyao was tied up but shocked seeing wei wuxian still supporting him even after knowing the truth.

Weiwuxian: (smiling) you know wenning you are a best brother anyone could ask for, it's just i am not used to blame others, maybe from childhood I was taught that everything was my fault, now with lan zhan I am trying to change it but i can't help but blame myself especially for shijie and qingjie's death, don't blame them a'ning i died with my own will,many times when I went out of Lotus pier or burial mounds I don't want to go back, many times I just want to sleep forever, but I went back there, even when madam yu gave me hatred I went back for my shijie's love, even everyone didn't trust me i went back for qingjie's faith to keep you all safe , even when everyone doesn't want to see me ,i went back for you and a'yuan as you will both wait to see me and need me,but that day i lost my every reason to live,i lost the person who loves me,i lost the person who trusts me and I thought I lost the people who waits for me and need me, i didn't feel angry or resentment a'ning,i felt devasted, i didn't feel hatred i felt numb, i didn't want revenge a'ning i wanted to rest,I was tired a'ning,i wanted to leave , i wanted to give up on the fight i never even initiated,i wanted to sleep forever,you know a'ning it didn't hurt when I died, but it hurted me to live,i felt peace in my death, i felt light,   I don't want to come back,but you know a'ning after coming back i felt the same pain again, i felt so much guilty, I didn't realised about another person who loved me,who had faith in me who waited for me and who needed me, if only i had a little time a'ning, if only i have some space to think, i don't know what was love a'ning all the love i felt is a mother's love to her children, i didn't understand any other kind of love, xichen gege have right to blame me for his brother's sadness,but a'ning i was sad too ,i got hurt too,I was in pain too,I was a victim too but nobody cared , everyone told me it was my fault,so how can I tell everyone or myself that it was not fault, everyone thinks that I don't pay any attention for their talks but a'ning it hurted ,it hurts and maybe it's going to hurt forever, but this time I will fight a'ning,i will fight for you, lanzhan and my children ,i have a new reason to live,i will live for you all okay?