punishment and juniors

Weiying sighed irritatingly, the lady spoiled his mood ,he didn't buy anything later on ,he remembered his childhood, some ladies are the same they will slap him for asking for food or accidentally run into them.His child shouldn't face such things.

Everyone went back to the koi tower, they went to their respective rooms for changing clothes.

Jiang Yanli: a'xuan

Jin zixuan:yes yanli

Yanli : Have you seen jinling's face when that lady spoke. He looked so upset, do you think he is sad , should we talk with him.

Zixuan:As you say yanli ,we will speak with him later after meeting.

Same goes with wangxian

Weiying:lan zhan i am worried about jingyi, did you see his reaction to that lady, generally he is sassy just like me, but he seems to be insecure like me as well, but that won't do ,we should speak with him after meeting lan zhan, what do you think.

Lan zhan: mn, weiying is right.

The meeting started after everyone came
They all are gathered in the hall while jin guangyao,sushe and jin guangshan are kneeling in front of them.

"Today we are gathered here to punish these four ,the crimes they committed are already known to all.Before everything i would like to propose jin zixuan as the new sect leader of jins as first resolution of this meeting " lan qiren started.

Everyone agreed on it ,so jin zixuan went to the seat. "Then about the chief cultivator,we propose to abolish the position and would make a panel with all sects so they can help each other " madam jin proposed making ouyang and yao sects oppose.

Yao : but why ,jin gongzi will be chief cultivator what would be the problem.

Ouyang: yes if you think jin gongzi is young you can choose from one of other sects which weren't damaged by wens like us.

Weiying:so, you all don't want to work but get the fruits.

Yao :what do you mean by that wei wuxian.

Jiang Yanli:He means exactly what it is yao gongzi, and if you don't want to be punished first shut your mouth.

Madam jin: as i was saying,we fought the war due to this centralized power, we almost fought another war and tried to kill innocent people,so i really think there is no need for chief cultivator ,the people who like the proposal can vote

All major sect leaders agreed leaving no choice for the minor sects though many did it willingly.

Qiren: The next thing we want to propose to release wei ying courtesy wuxian from all the false charges and relocation of wen reminants in the yilling as it will be under the protection of weiwuxian himself as the yilling patriarch, as they are new sect we will provide money we got from wen treasury along with the support from major sects.

Yao :How can we give him yilling just because of his title, it was not his in first place, even the treasure from wens why should we give him that.

Jiang cheng: it's not yours either sect leader yao , it is protected by my clan and i am going to give it to my brother and if you forget,let me remind you,my brother is the one who took back yilling from wens ,he is the one who defeated wen chao and wen zhulio.

Lan Xichen: as for the treasure we all vow our lives to weiwuxian,if he didn't join the war we all would have been dead .

Jin ling: and you pathetic cowards would still be licking wen rouhan's shoes.

Yao : you bastard

Yanli : you are going overboard,watch your words yao gongzi, that's my son you are speaking with, you already spoke every shit about my brother that i want to kill you already don't make it worse and wait silently for your turn.