chapter -4

"This must be because of his cultivation,he must have cursed my nephew,he....he....has such an immoral personality,he is not suitable for my nephew at all"

"Wow, lan er gongzi married a son of servant,an impure bastard"jin zixun said smirking.

The next moment he felt a sword on his neck , zizhen said calmly"if you don't shut up i don't mind shutting you up on my own "

Shizui" look who is speaking about morality,the person who shouts at the children because of their parents,the person who judges a person without any strong proofs , the person who just care about his rules and have no care about the justice, it's good that a-die got rid of all those rules except for the important ones"

"What,wangji did what, i know it is because of the demonic cultivator, he is really a curse ,just like his mother "

"I seriously feel disgusted of you ,how did you manage to raise the twin jades properly when you are such a disgusting person "zizhen

Xichen"young masters please refrain your self from this disrespect"

"Oh really why should he refrain,why should he not talk ,he is speaking the truth ok,what do you all know about my dajiu ,you say he is the son of a servant  when both his parents are rogue cultivators and do you know my dajiu is the only grandson of boshan sanren the immortal lord , he is the heir of her you know, your status is nowhere near him, and disrespect?your uncle  disrespected my dajiu  and his mother to no end , don't you give punishment to the elders, I don't know this man is this much disgusting,then i won't have let my dajiu marry into your clan in the first place,a hypocrites family, if not for wangji shushu huh"

"What did you say about my papa, he is impure? In which way do you think he is impure?, neither his thoughts nor his actions or his body is impure, my papa is the purest person in the world, he always taught us even if we flirt with people, even if we talk to people closely,but we should always give our every first time to our partners "

"Dajiu said that,why didn't I hear it

"Because you are too young ,shizui is 17 going to be 18in a few months , and I am 18 already ,so shushu thought to give us a talk, even jingyi didn't get it,so u are not alone "

"How does he even talk about these when he don't follow,there are rumours that he even kidnap women to use them "
Jin sects madam spoke making the calm Jiang yanli furious

"Mother ,if you don't know anything don't speak please, though my a'xian may flirt with people but he never even kissed anyone as i know,he always said his every first would be with his partner "

"But yanli,why are you even concerned about him ,there is the rumor that he is an illegitimate son of the previous sect leader Jiang" Jin guangshan spoke trying to break the relation between the brother and sister making the said yanli scoff at him.

"My grandfather is not like you grandpa you are the last person to speak about the illegitimate children, I am sorry to inform you a-die and uncle you have so many siblings out there whom i found after i became sect leader ,my uncles and aunts list is never ending, I have it in my pouch i will give it to you later , please save the persons who are in danger , and grandma he is not illegitimate son of anyone,he is son of wei changze and cangse sanren, please don't behave like that nasty grand mother of mine, I really hope she went to hell"

Yanli didn't react, while the purple grape fumed in anger"jin ling is this the way to talk about your elders"making jinling flinch , shizui said

"Yeah, we should not like that your mother can talk anything about my father, I have a question madam jin why are u so stubborn to let your son marry madam Jiang,do u have any special reason"

"What do you mean,yanli is my sworn sisters daughter,so I want to make her my daughter "

"Wow,so there is no problem if you want to make your sworn sisters daughter your daughter,but it is fishy for late Jiang
Sect leader to adopt his sworn brother's son, but i really wish sometimes, it's best if he didn't get saved by the jiangs he would have lived a safe life"

"How ungrateful, these people are,they saved him and took very good care of him, weiwuxian should be thankful for us but he even left the sect" a jiang sect elder said.

"Oh really, how so ,my father would have been more safe in the streets ,after he came there he was always taught to be lowly,he became a punching bag for your so called madam yu , she abused him to no end,but you all don't even careit is his fault for forming golden core before your sect heir , it is his fault that disciples made mistakes,it is his fault to rank higher than the sect heir, it is his fault to save the other sect heirs,he should have let all of them die , they all just stabbed my papa on his back, my papa gave everything to the Jiang sect but he was not even valued there , what should he be greatfull of for the zidian marks on his body, even at the last moment of her life she said my papa to take care of Jiang sect leader with his life, and late Jiang sect leader who was said to be partial to my papa said to take care of his children, and you say my papa should be grateful,he is the most greatful person in the world, you are the ungrateful ones here ,let me tell you you are the worst people, and you all even expect us to look up at you ,sorry but no thanks "

He turned towards lan wangji"and when he went to gusu classes he just found another two people hate him unreasonably, a-die my papa was only loved by my aunt sorry,his shijie"

"You can call me aunt young master,you are a'xians son you are just like jinling to me"yanli said making shizui smile,his father is right his aunt is a gentle soul with kind heart just like his papa

"Please call me a-yuan then aunt"yanli smiled back and nodded

"So,a-die my papa doesn't know the eyes that are full of love,but he knows the eyes full of hate that you throw at him initially along with your uncle as he was used to them in the Jiang sect later even if you started to giving him the love look he don't know what it is because he never experienced of it , and he don't have time as well , don't blame my papa for that bofu , your brother didn't confess how was my Papa supposed to know, so, a-die please confess fastly,my papa already thinks you will be the one to kill him ,things will only get worse if you don't confess " lan wangji nodded feeling somewhat proud,their son is mature and protective for his papa, they must love weiying the most. Yanli is happy as well, these juniors seem to love her a'xian so much, hope he had a better life he deserves.

"What confession a-yuan,"weiying's voice spread across the room.

I hope you like the chapter,

Please comment if i should continue,

If you have any suggestions to make or I made any mistakes

What do u think about jiangs and jins

Next up is confession and juniors spend time with their favourite

Please vote and comment 🙏