chapter -9

Today is my favourite god's birthday, everyone happy janmashtami,so i will update for you all

Jiang yanli took a deep breath and asked "so why is a'xian to be blamed for our parent's death?"

"Jie if he didn't save those people , lanwangji and jin zixuan that day ,if he don't want to play the hero then the wens wouldn't attack us "

"Yeah,you would have all died in there ,there will be no heirs it is easy to occupy them without the sects powerful disciples,the jin zixuan you are talking about protected me when you all couldn't and the lan wangji you are talking about protected a'xian when you his brother didn't, then why is he blamed for leaving the sect"

"He really left me for those wens sister he betrayed the sect for those people "

"Yeah,those people who are there for us when the wens attack, those people who saved your life,those people who are innocent but tortured and no sect cared "

"Madam jiang we just don't know " nie disciple said

"Yeah how will you know,you are all too busy blaming my brother to check on what is true,so a'cheng why didn't you tell me or anyone about it"

"We are a newly developed sect, we can't argue with the sects our power is already low jiejie"

"You are just a coward ,you care about sect so much but you forget your brother, your brother fulfilled your responsibility, the wens saved you ,they gave you shelter, but all you did was leaving them behind for your own selfishness ,you call him your brother,but when did you protect him, you never protected him infront of mother even when i argue with her but you will be always be silent, when I bring father and tries to stop him from getting hurt or punished unnecessarily you do nothing when these cultivators say something you will keep silent,you will get manipulated by them so easily,tell me a'cheng how is it related to a'xian that I died ?,how come he became the murderer when I died to protect him,how can you torture the poor people in the name of your own brother who didn't even do anything wrong,you become a monster who torture him with his worst fear seriously you know how much he is afraid of dogs,you promised to protect him but you used it to torture him,at this point i doubt if you really see him as a brother"

"Jiejie, it's not like that "

"Then what is it like a'cheng, when mother died i thought atleast now my a'xian wouldn't be abused ,but no you are there to blame him now,what is his fault in everything, I won't be surprised if you blame him for the core transfer as well when you know about it ,you are just like mother a'cheng there is no difference, you say you lost everything then a'xian did didn't lose anything,he too lost everything, infact more than you,cloud recess was attacked too without any reason but all you want is to blame someone and a'xian become your punching bag just like mother,if you don't want to see him as your brother please say so, he will only be my brother and not yours, don't say one thing and do other, today I am going to end this,my a'xian deserves better"she turned to lan xichen after nodding at her husband who bought wei wuxian with him and stand by her

"sect leader lan I Jiang yanli ,older sister of weiwuxian and guardian of him, together with my husband jin zixuan would like to propose an engagement between your brother and my brother,if you are okay with it"

"It's my pleasure madam Jiang, let them spend some time together and when they are ready we will discuss about both engagement as well as wedding "lan xichen said while beaming, finally his brother is going to be very happy.

While the said couple are blushing mess,and juniors smiled so brightly.

"A'cheng think about what you did and what I said , apologize to a'xian and if you don't want to then leave him alone "

"Jiejie i am okay, a'cheng just thinking about the sect,he can't protect both the sect and me together "

"That is what I am not okay with, his priority has never been you , and you are our brother,for any person family should be their first priority,I don't even know why you have to be so strong if you don't even protect your own brother,he should apologise a'xian,he can't be as pridefull as mother which only destroyed our family " that is when meishan yu sects leader ,yu ziyuan father spoke

"Yanli how can you say that about your mother that too about this illegitimate child, how can you blame her for destroying your family, when your father bought this bastard home" much to many people's displeasure even to lan qiren who knows weiwuxian's parents

"Oh just shut up,What did my aunt say wrong, my granduncle says that my papa is splitting image of my grandfather and his smile is just like my grandma ,how come he became your son in law's illegitimate son, grand uncle am i wrong?"jingyi spatted

"Of course he looks just like wei changze, he makes me remember them so much he is just like his parents"lan qiren said  madam jin and some elders who have seen his parents nodded

"See ,you all just want to blame someone and my papa who don't have parents became an easy target, your daughter doesn't know how to manage a family and made my papa her punching bag,they are the worst parents to my uncle and aunt and she just wants to blame someone and she got my papa, just like uncle jiang now, Thank God uncle changed in future"

"Or else what do you think wangji shushu would do he will never let jiujiu near dajiu,jiujiu changed because of dajiu and xichen shushu's efforts, wangji shushu and xichen shushu are too over protective of dajiu to let anyone with harmful intention to get near to him" jinling said .

"As if you are not overprotective" said jingyi

"Ok ok everyone is protective of him and he deserves it with his self sacrificing tendencies,now please stop fighting our special guests must have been arriving " shizui said calmly

weiying was exited"who is coming shizui"

"It's a surprise for you papa"

Weiying pouted a bit but shizui said"it will not work on us papa try it on a-die "jingyi said

"Lan zhan see our sons are bullying me"

The said lan zhan just shake his head ,he is so happy about his family,he have a very lovely family that he is proud of. Lan xichen is also happy,they only have their uncle but seeing his family now he is over the moon.

Then the door opened the door and people came in walking elegantly ,an old woman and man and two young men and a girl along with a middle aged man and woman.

They bowed to everyone a bit and juniors went and bowed as well

"Hello, great grandfather and grandmother, I am lan yuan courtesy shizui son of weiwuxian and lan wangji we are the ones who wrote the letter to you"

"Hello great grandfather and grandmother I am jingyi courtesy yanguang son of weiwuxian and lan wangji."

"Hello great grandfather and grandmother, I am jinling courtesy rulan son of Jiang yanli and jin zixuan, nephew of weiwuxian "

"Hello, great grandfather and grandmother I am nie zizhen courtesy feiyie son of nie huaisang and nephew of weiwuxian "

The said people bowed and said "hello my grandchildren I am xiao chufeng the lord of immortals and husband of boshan sanren, father of cangse sanren and xiao xingchen, grandfather of weiwuxian,it's nice to meet you "

"Hello , i am boshan sanren, the great immortal and wife of immortal lord chu feng, mother of cangse sanren and xiao xingchen, grandmother of weiwuxian, it's nice to meet you my children, thanks for the information about my grandson"

While the said grandson froze"my...... grandmother "

That is it for today

I hope you like the chapter

What do you think about Jiang yanli

Next up is the family time and jiang cheng apologize

Please vote and comment 🙏