Six

Tessa

Pretending to be tipsy is easier now than it was when I first tried it.

The first time I did it, I acted like a maniac with brain damage. I was thirteen and had never actually been drunk before.

But I watched and noted how Viper and his friends acted after drinking alcohol, so my plan ended up working.

There have been countless reasons for me to pretend I was drunk.

Sometimes it'd gross Viper out, and he wouldn't touch me that night. And, sometimes, if I was drunk enough, he'd treat me so gently.

He'd let me sleep in his bed with him that night instead of on the hard concrete floor of my cell, and caress my hair until he thought I'd fallen asleep.

He'd let me have a warm shower with him in the morning, because he didn't want me to be badly hungover, and it was nice being treated so gently after so long.

Even if it was Viper who was making me feel loved.

But, tonight, I'm pretending so I can get this bastard to take his pants off.

I'm gonna get out of here tonight. And if not tonight, tomorrow night. I'll keep trying, and planning, and scheming, until I finally get the fuck out of this prison.

I giggle, running my hand over his chest. He freezes, looking down at me like I'm mad.

"You're so muscley, mister," I try not to gag at myself. It's just an act, but to think I'd ever actually compliment this bastard makes me sick. Fake or not. I look up at him. "Can we get in bed? I want..."

I slowly slide my hand further and further down, inching closer and closer to Vipers goods.

He tenses and grabs my hand. I frown and look up at him.

What? Does this sick fuck only like it when I'm begging him to stop or something?

But the lustful look in his eyes let's me knows my plans working, so I smile.

He pulls me roughly and sits on the bed before pushing me to my knees.

His pants are unzipped so quickly it takes me a second to realize what he wants.

I mean, this works out for me, but still, I'm not gonna enjoy this.

He pushes my head down onto him, not caring if I choke on his fucking dick or not, and groans.

My heart is pounding harshly in my chest, and I try my hardest not to puke. This is disgusting no matter how you look at it.

No matter how many times I've done this, I just can't get used to it.

"Fuck, I love you so much, baby. You're so perfect, Tessa. I love you so, so much."

Sick fuck.

I amuse him for a few seconds, needing this plan to be perfect. He has to be so engrossed in this that he won't have time to react, but I can't wait long enough for him finish.

From what I've counted, it takes him about four minutes to get off.

So, on the third minute in, as he's getting closer and closer, I bite his dick as hard as I can, puncturing it with my teeth.

He screams so loudly and shoves me so hard it takes me a second to recover, but I'm up and running out of the room as quick as I do.

I kick my heels off somewhere on my way to the stairs and practically fly down the dozens of steps.