Seventeen

Tessa

I whine and scream and moan in pain as Viper's knife digs into my palms. 

"That's right, baby, moan for me," Viper snickers, pushing down harder.

Blood drips down my arms, but I don't have the luxury to worry about it.

My arms are sore and aching and trembling like crazy, but if I give up, he'll stab me again.

Tears are streaming down my face non-stop, blurring my vision.

"Please," I beg. The knife is edging closer and closer to my face, and I'm honestly surprised it hasn't gone through my hand yet.

"Hmm? What was that?" Viper asks, smirking at my pain.

He wants me to beg. He wants me to plead. He like my tears, my pain. He's proud of the hell he's created for me.

It amuses him. The way I fight him only to cower away half a second later.

The way I pretend not to fear him, but flinch and back away whenever he raises his hands.

He likes it.

The sick bastard finds it interesting.

"Please," I sob, "please stop."

"Say my name," he whispers, and I feel his boner growing on my leg.

No. Oh, god, no. Not now.

"V-viper!" I scream. He slaps me across the face.

"No! My other name!" He grips my hair, and I look him in the eyes.

I hesitate, which just gets me another slap, before whispering, "please, daddy."

I hate calling him that. I hate it because it's just not true.

Maybe he likes it in a sexual sense, but I know he likes the actual meaning behind the word, too.

He wants me to see him as my daddy, but he'll never be him.

Never.

"Good girl," he whispers, and then throws the knife on the ground.

I stare at my cut up hands and sob as he takes his pants off.

I ignore the feeling of his hands on me and close my eyes, trying to distract myself.

Thinking of my memories. My family and what they might be doing at the moment.

Are they eating well?

Are they happy and okay?

Is Killian still close with Tyler? What about his father, is he okay?

If they're laughing, what are they laughing about?

I distract myself with the painful memories.

When me and Tyler got our necklaces and it was the best birthday ever.

When we all drove three hours just to go to the beach, and it was the best day ever.

When I got my period, and dad was so calm and helpful, even though I thought I'd have to deal with it alone ever since my mommy died.

My momma's smile, the day she died, the nights me and Tyler spent cuddling each other and talking about her.