Sixteen

A/N: This is the position Killian and Tessa were in while dancing (except he's much taller ;)) ^^^

Tessa

When we arrive, we buy a room as quickly as we can, excitement itching our bones. 

"This is so cool," I whisper, as if I'm in a library or something.

I look around the second we get inside our escape room, hoping I'll get lucky and find a clue immediately or something.

"I see a clue!" Tyler yells, running toward a vanity mirror in the corner.

"No, you don't," Payton says with a click of his tongue. He walks over to see what Tyler's looking at, anyway.

I wander over to the kitchen area to start my search.

This rooms weird. There's a couch in one corner, a kitchen in another, and random cupboards everywhere.

And it's a mess, too. How are we supposed to find clues in here?

Hazel and Killian join me, opening up cupboard after cupboard and even going as far as to search the oven.

But we come up empty handed.

I walk over to the couch and turn over the cushions. I try to look underneath it, but it's too dark to see anything.

"Killian!" I yell, and he's by my side in a second. "Can you lift up this couch?"

I'm already bent down and ready to see, so he goes to one end and lifts it up with ease.

"Anything?" I shake my head and stand up with an annoyed huff.

"This is harder than I thought it'd be," I complain, looking around aimlessly.

He laughs and plays with my hair. "We only just started, you know."

I look up at him and see he's completely focused on plaiting my hair. I smile and squeeze his cheeks.

He grabs my hand gently in surprise and smiles before grabbing my cheeks, too.

I laugh and push him away from me by his forehead.

"Killian! Come help me lift this!" Tyler practically screams, and Killian looks over at him.

He ruffles my hair up and goes off to Tyler, so I go back into the kitchen to help Hazel.

She looks at me with an almost evil smirk and I look at her with furrowed eyebrows, a little freaked out. "What?"

"So, you and Killian, huh?" She says, and goes back to her search.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask, honestly confused.

She laughs and looks at me again. "I see the way you look at each other. And yesterday, at the party? You two looked real couply to me."

My cheeks flush instantly, and I stare at her with a wild look on my face.

What? How we look at each other? Couply?