Nineteen

A/N: This is Hazel's nightgown! Tessa has one of her own just like this, but in green! ^^^

Tessa

Hazel's birthday is this week, so Hugh is taking me shopping.

I also forced Tyler to come along, since it only makes sense he gets a present for her, too.

Over the last two weeks, they've only gotten closer. Seriously, they tease and argue and then laugh, like a bipolar couple.

It's adorable. Neither of them will admit it, but there's definitely feelings brewing between them.

And I freaking love it! I totally ship them together.

I've kind of been teasing the both of them about it, but I haven't gone overboard. I don't want to scare them off of each other.

But every now and then, when I'm alone with one of them, I'll just tease them.

It's so fun. And me and Killian laugh and judge them when we're alone, too, because they try so hard to look like they hate each other, but it's so obvious they don't.

It's adorable.

"I don't know what she likes!" Tyler groans, slumping down on a bench in the mall. "Can't you just pick for me and we'll pretend I did all the work?"

"No!" I say, and slap him upside the head. Me and Hugh join him on the bench with sighs. He's hopeless, I swear. "Come on, there has to be something you can think of."

"What does she like?" Hugh asks Tyler, and I nod.

"I don't know...uh, pink?" He says, but it's more like a question. He sits up suddenly. "Oh! I think she said something about wanting to start scrapbooking!"

"Yay! Okay, let's go get a bunch of stuff that she can use for scrapbooking!" I say, standing up.

We spend the next hour walking around and picking up anything pink and Hazel looking.

"Anything else?" Hugh asks, smiling. We've been here for two hours now, but he's not bored or tired.

I love him so much. Over the last few days, I've gotten him or dad to put the ointment on my back.

It's been nice. We just talk about our days and reminisce. It's really way less scary than I was expecting.

I was silly to be afraid when I'm with my amazing family.

"One more thing," I say, smiling. "But...just wait here for me."

"Tessa," Hugh says. "I don't want you to go off on your own."

Oh. I totally...forgot about that for a second. About Viper, even. I guess I was having too much fun.

Well, whatever. They can come. But...it might be a little awkward.

"Okay, come on then. But it's just..." I sigh. "You'll see."

I lead them across the mall to the lingerie store that Hugh took me to earlier.

Tyler fake gags and groans, making me laugh, and Hugh smiles. Tyler decides to wait outside the store while me and Hugh go in.

I go straight toward the nightgowns. I got myself the green one last time, but now I finally have a reason to buy the pink one.

Isn't it just perfect that my first girl friend happens to love pink?

I get the one in her size, and after paying and asking to get it wrapped up, we grab our stuff and head home.