Chapter One ♡

One lady in her late 26 sitting on her cabin as she complete her files she close it and grab the stethoscop before leaving the cabin . she pair up a pink kurti with a white jeans , open hair , her neck adorned by a pendent and her left hand adorned with a watch .

One little boy at his 13 shut his eyes out of fear as he see his doctor approaching towards him .

"Dr. Didi hurt hoga na?" Boy asked innocently

Doctor , "Have i ever hurt you?"

Boy shake his head in negotion bringing a smile upon her face "So how can i hurt my champ !"

she ruffles his hairs making his head messy as the boy immediately adjust his messy hairs making her gigles at his 'I am mature boy' wala tatics .

"Dr. Haseena a lady need urgent medical attention , come fast !" A senior nurse inform her . she nodded her head and attend him first .

"Tho champ you are now perfectly fit and fine no more worries !" Haseena said as she put off her stethoscop .

Boy mother , "Thank you Dr. !"

Haseena nodded with a smile

Boy father , "Hum apne bete ko kab ghar leke jaa sakte hain ?"

Haseena , "Kal usse discharge mil jayega bas thoda paperwork karna hain as formality....well i need to go bye !"

"And tumse main baad mein milti hoon okay champ !" she added though cradaling his head as the boy happily exclaim "Yess!!"

Haseena smiles as she rush out for attending her another new patient .

___

Haseena , "Konse ward mein hain woh??"

Nurse , "Ward no. 201"

Haseena mutter a 'Thank you' before went to the ward as she twist the doorknob as she enter she notice one lady sitting there hung her head down back facing the door .

Black shirt with blue denim jeans , shirt rolling up till elbow & a high ponytail making her look quite bold and completely perfect.

A white hankerchief was wrapping around her arm tightly to preventing the blood as she appraoch her , the lady rose her head with a painful expression .

But for Haseena , she is shock hella shock seeing her as she can remember the lady infront of her very well .

"Ap????" Haseena scream out straight at her face .

Lady , "Pls do something bohot pain hoon rha hain ap apna chilana band mein chila lena dr. hain na then do your duty !"

She pleaded as she saw haseena's expression remaine still same she added further "Plssssss!"

Haseena roll her eyes disbeliefly as she mutter "Disgusting!"

Lady heard it but didn't say a word as her pain overcoming her.....Haseena took out the bullet as she cleaning the place with anteseptic and indefactic cotton when she notice the lady is hissing in pain , she start blowing air occassionally

Meanwhile the lady somehow relief a bit and smiles at her gental gesture .

Haseena , "Yeh kaise hua??"

she asked calmly

Lady , "Wait ap kuch zyada hi personal nahi hoon rahi hain kyu...!" (smirk)

Haseena sternly looks at her

Lady , "A..u...aree matlb hum dono sirf ek hi baar tho mile hain...and see u are taking so interest in my matters...kahi uss subhah wale harkat ke baad se apke dil mein kuch kuch hone tho nahi laga hamare liye....!" A playful smirk playing upon her lips as she teasing haseena .

Haseena irritately looks at her as she press the cotton little hardly making a loud scream of her .

Lady , "Ahhhhhh....maar dala mujhe iss doctor ne....saach saach baataye ap psycho killer tho nahi hoon....ya phir apki degree farzi hain.....!" (Cry out)

Haseena , "Apni bakwas band karo...aur main apko koi bhi explanation dena zarori nahi samajhti !"

Haseena said as she bandaging her wound neatily . As she done with this she pass her painkillers and one glass of water .

Haseena , "Done! Now take this painkiller and just go away as soon as possible !"

Lady , "Kyu...dar lag raha hain kahi humse pyaar na hoon jaye issi liye jaldi jaldi bhagana chahati hain...i know very well girls as you know my charm is way too much to resist for anyone....not your fault !"

As she saying , her face conveying her hissing and painful expression . Haseena just amusingly looking at her as she never met someone before like her .

Haseena in mind looking at her frown , "Dard mein hain par phir bhi style marna nahi band hoon raha inka....huhh why Allah why only me....iss hospital mein aur doctors mar gaye the kiya jo iss irritating insaan ko meri patient bana di.....!"

Haseena complaining to almighty looking at up

Lady , "Ap upar kiya dekh rahi hain doc.....!" she follow her vision of lines which stop to ceiling

"Tch tch tch.....doc sahiba ap yun ceiling ko kyu dekh rahi hain...iss umar mein tho apko apni date ko dekhni chahiye !" Lady comment with a teasing smile making Haseena more irritate and frustrated .

Haseena , "You cheap insaan just go away !!" she yell at her and storm out of ward as she left the lady start laughing holding her stomach due to which her arm get stretch and she winch realizing about her injury .

"Ahhh...!" She winch holding her left arm .

Moments later , Haseena again enter in the room

"Take your medicines quickly !" Haseena voice her as she come back to room , passing her a glass of water and medicines .

Lady nonchantly took it without any further arguments as she's already in pain...

she has no energy to argue with this 'Pshycho killer' well this is what the lady gonna call haseena in future if they meet again !!

But question is will their paths crosses again ??

Haseena , "Bhagwana na kare...ki woh hume phirse milaye...nahi tho ek doctor hone ke bawjud hum apka murder kar denge !!"

Lady smirk , "I know that's why you are my pshycho killer !"

Haseena up her one eyebrow , "Your??"

Lady chuckle , "Uff you are noticing too much....i just mean that for me you are a pshycho killer....!"

Haseena glare her as she pissed off totally by this lady's audicity to irritate her so much !

Haseena , "You know what apse baat karna hi bekar hain.....just fuck off !" she frustrately shrugg her hands before leaving the ward .

Lady , "Log itne pagal bhi hote hain...i got to know after meeting her...'pshycho killer' kahiki !"

she mumbles as she got a call she immediately left from there after sticking a little note on her stethoscop as Haseena forgot this here as that time irritation and fury consumes her fully , neither Haseena never show such careless behaviour.

.

.

.

.

.

.
To be Continued.....!!