Chapter Six ♡

Seeing the worst condition here, even the mere sleep that was there ,  vanished from the eyes of the doctors.  They treated all the needy people the whole night till morning.

Some of slip on truma some of dead in spot or some of injuried badly.....the whole place turn out into an ashes as the houses there burnt fully. Many people lost their persons including their residence too.

"Ahhh"  One Child cry out loudly caughting all of their attention.

"Ap thik hoon baacha?" Haseena notice her burning skin , lumping form in her throat as she instantly wipe away her own tears before get notice of anyone.

Santu , "Pata nahi yeh baachi kiska hain?" (looking around)

Haseena , "Santu iske parents ko dhundoo baachi roo rahi hain"

Santu , "Yupp main abhi kuch karti hoon ruk".

"Iss baachi ki maa baap tho waha aag ke lapet mein aa gayi thi" One residence of there informed.

"Kiya??" Haseetosh share a terrified look with each other as Haseena query about them "Ap pehechanti hain iss baachi ko aur uske parents ko?"

Residence , "Jii haan dr.madam sirf main kiya sab hi pehechante hain unhe, baachi ko bachane ke chakkar mein woh log aag ke lapet mein aa gaye hain maine unki madad karne ki koshish ki par kuch nahi kar paya!"

Haseena glance at the child who's shedding tears continuously when her mini pair of eyes looking for her mother and father.

Haseena wipes the tears of child by her thumb pat "Santu yeh dono ko tent ke andar leke jaao...inka illaz karao hum abhi aate hain!"

"Tu kaha jaa rahi hain??" Santu asked seeing her moving away in another direction.

"Hum aate hain" Haseena shout back enough to audible to santu and hurriedly left grabbing her backpack.

___

~It's noon time ~

"Stretcher laao jaldi se leke jaao" Haseena instructed some ward boys "Hurry up!"

Haseena look up stretching her neck and arms as drop of sweats forming in her forheads to her neck , in this bright sunny weather Haseena running here and there.

She pull out her hanky as she wipes her face , her head start spinning badly...she was about to collapse on ground but before that other doctor hold her.

"Dr. Haseena you okay?" Doctor asked concernly , patting her cheeks repeatedly "Pani laao jaldi"

Suddenly everything went in slow motion for Haseena as she's having tough time to open her eyes.

      "Haseena beta you okay! Don't worry kuch nahi hoga tumhe"

               "ammi abbuu"

This line rapidly echoing in her ears. Haseena could see her past swallowing herself bit by bit comsuming her consiousness.  She heard this line until she passed away.

Doctor took Haseena inside of tent and immediately called Santu giving reports about Haseena's condition.

Within 10 minutes Santu came over there to see Haseena , handing over her post to other doctor for sometimes. 

Santu , "Haseena" (looking at her concernly)

Doctor , "Bas behosh hoon gayi thi rehydration ki wajah se...."

Santu , "Ap jaaye main hoon idhar !"

Doctor nod before leaving from there . Santu wait there for Haseena to gains her consiousness back.