Chapter Eight ♡

~In night~

Haseena feeling so helpless as she can't return back to her camp as the night time wild animals roaming here and there in woods. If she wants to try her luck  then she would be the tasty meal of those hungry animals next moment.

Well this is what karishma said to her as this is the matter of facts.

That too Haseena forgot her phone there so how could she contact them? So now they decided to spending their night in this secret place of karishma.

There was a silence between them until Haseena's stomach growl indicating the needs of food for ending her hunger.

Haseena's face turn out scarlet due to embarassment . she so want to bury herself on the ground itself saving herself from this second hand embarassment....

Karishma smiles a bit "Umm...seems like someone is hungry!"

Haseena with her redden face drawing patterns on ground "Nahi tho..." her stomach again growl.

Karishma laugh "Ya i can see....apka pet tho apse bhi zyada honest hain!"

Haseena look down as she clutch her stomach tightly resisting any kind of sound. Karishma smiles at her as she leave for somewhere.

"Karishma" Haseena called out but she was nowhere to be found "Kaha gayi woh" she stood up and was about to go outside when all of sudden karishma appear there starleting Haseena.

"Are u insane? Apko andaza bhi hain apne hume dara diya tha.... i thought koi jangli janwar hoga!" Haseena complaint as she move back , going middle of the room.

"Filhal tho ap jangli janwar se thik thak hi hain" She added though.

"Apne hume jungli janwar ke saath compare kiya??" Karishma retorted.

Haseena , "Hehe...nahi tho!" She see some fruits on karishma's hand  "I prefer apple more than banana tho ap banana rakh lo Thank you for this...!" She sit down and like a adorable kid eating the apple.

Karishma was astonished by the sudden switch of shade of Haseena.

Karishma in mind , "I never thought hum yeh kahenge but she is damn cute man....!"

Haseena , "Waise apko abhi yeh fruits mile kaha se??" she asked the most sensible question "Wait...kahi ap maugli banke jungle mein ek tree se dusre tree pe kud tho nahi rahe the !" here she burst into laughter imagining karishma like maugli.

Karishma , "Apke bag se mila hain....kuch bhi maat sochiye!"

Haseena , "Apke pass hamara bag kaha se aaya?"

Karishma , "Chura liya humne!"

Haseena , "Hawww chor kahiki!"

Karishma sulks , "Enough now...bohot sun li apki khayali pulao...yeh hume waha zameen pe mila hum kholke dekha tho hume apka id card mila jisse hume pata chala actually mein woh bag apka hain!"

Haseena , "Well itni badi explanation ki zarorat nahi thi hum bas tang khich rahe the apke!" she playfully said as she take a bite...

"Kha tho ap aisi rahi hain jaise janmo ki bhuki hoon!" Karishma said as she too sit down giving her company.

"Janmo ka nahi pata par ha" Haseena chewing "Subhah se bhuki hoon....*remembering something* par ha ek glass pani piya tha bas !" Like this she complete her words.

Karishma , "Kyu bhuki thi ap??" (While take a bite)

Haseena , "Busy thi" Suddenly she stop eating as soon as that child's face imprint her mind ; her hunger died instant , a strange feeling engulfing her in such a way that her eyes pooling effortlessly , face fallen and heart sink.