Chapter Eighteen ♡︎

"Do you really don't know me ?" Haseena asked in her cracking voice.

"No i don't" Karishma declared in a cold way.

Haseena's eyes welling up as her hands reach out cupping her cheek , caressing it a bit "Why are you behaving like this karishma? So much coldness towards me? Kal tak tho sab theek tha na tho phir aj kyu?" she shiver by her cold demeanour.

Karishma , "We are mere strangers Haseena nothing is brewing up between us...remember our first meet where i forced myself onto you and took advantage of you , i stole your first kiss , i irritated you , i mocked you , i cursed you & and i hope these reasons are enough for you to hate me"

Haseena step further as she grabb her collar tight pulling her closer "and remember how u saved my life twice , made me feel special through your bike ride through your silly gesture...apka yun hume pareshaan karna , hume bachana hamari itni fikar karna , hume kisi aur ke saath dekhke andar hi andar jalna bas ek natak tha kiya??" she burst into her with tears rolling down.

Karishma shake her head while tears gathered in the corner of her eyes. Haseena's hands loosen up as her forhead rest against her's forhead "But for me..i thought ki ap!! i mean !!" she fumble her words.

Karishma , "Agar kuch tha bhi tho let's end this here Haseena....let's end this" she suggested.

Haseena mum as she think for a while then lean inches closer & softly grazes her lips onto her's but didn't kissed or maybe she thought karishma would initiate.

But alas!! she never did.

Karishma , "There have many things that i didn't tell you Haseena...!"

"Ever i demanded or now forcing you??" Haseena chirped fiercely causing karishma dumstruck.

"When u feel like share then share na with me i will listen to you...hum tho khudko bhi kisi baat ke liye force nahi karte humne apni baat kahi apse kyuki hum apse saach mein kehena chahate the !!" she added further.

Karishma , "Haseen-(interrupt).

"You wanted to go then go i will not stop yourself...stop when you feel like stopping !!" Haseena step closer as she frame karishma's face agaist her both palms & kissed her ever so tenderly. But one side inside Haseena just can't want to beg for someone's affection.

"And yeshh i am very much respect your decision so goodbyee" She gulps everything before turn around & move away from there taking two steps in one time as literally salty droplets drizzling out.

Karishma is feeling terrible witnessing the tear-sticken- pale face of the latter. Her heart dropped in some black hole as she continued to watching her Haseena going far away leaving her behind alone.

Karishma rooted in the ground all numb En lifeless. "For YOU i had to broken YOUR fragile heart... trust me i will glad to die rather than hurt you !!" she breathed out.

__

Karishma was wandering in the corner when she felt a tapped on her shoulder .
"Papa" she mouthed as soon as she caught his attention.

"Krishu rishab thik hoon raha hain and i am so glad ki hamare dono baache hi hamare pass hain tho beta yeh badle ki bhavna apne dil se nikal lo aur ghar wapas aa jaao...!" Her father mellowed concernly.

Karishma sigh as she keep a frown expression "Do you know this is the main reason why i fleed from my own house !! papa pls apko kyu lagta hain woh randhawa kuch karega nhi humesha se jalta aaya hua hain singh family se dushmani mol li hain" she looks at her father "Upar se kanon hoon ke na ke barabar hain koi uske khilaf nhi jaata uske daar se but believe me i will go and gonna punish him hard!!"

"Yeh spl.agent Qayamat Singh uspe qayamat banke kehregi...just wait and watch" Karishma play a wicked smirk meanwhile her father raise his both hands in defeated manner.

"Matlb nahi manogi na?" Her father cock his brows.

Karishma sheepishly grin "Nahh...never yeh baat nahi maan sakte..!"

"Ohk fine..then do what u want but atleast come home krishu...shift here this is your own house why u running away from us" Karishma's father pleaded.

"Bcz of your unbeatable stress and tenstion for me" Karishma give him a narrow look as she clung against his arms , embracing her father. Her face demeanor narrating the tale of her broken heart & sorrowness.

"Yess papa" Karishma exclamied with a feign smile when her father walk out of the scene. At the meantime cheeta came in stood before karishma.

"Jaise mujhe baatane ki zarorat nahi samjhi rishab doctor kon thi waise hi Haseena ko bhi batane ki zarorat nahi hain kuch bhi...!" Karishma breathed out sternly , her expression successfully conveying her frustration & dissapointments.

"Aree baba i thought u knew already..." Cheeta justified himself as he added more "But listen don't play with her feelings !!"

"Tujhe kiya hum koi playgirl lag rahe hain jo sabke saath ashiqi lada rahe hain she's my first okay" Karishma bellowed being offended.

.

.

.

.

.

To be Continued......!!

Next will Update Soon
Pls Vote & leave your valuable comments.
Keep Loving🖤.......!!

You are my Rose ♡︎ ✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें