Chapter Two ♡

"Kiya hua hain tereko itna chid kyu rahi hain baat baat pe??" Santu , her best friend asked after examining her .

"Kuch nahi hua hain...kiya hoga hume !" Haseena said in irk way and didn't utter a word as she is in the way of calming herself down.

But everytime she close her eyes her senses and brain wander the morning accident happened with her .

.

Flashback

.

"Ammi i gotta go byee...ap time se kha lena aur dawai le lena hm?" Haseena said hugginng her mother .

Ammi , "Ji doctor sahiba samajh gayi....ab jaao nahi tho late hoon jayega !!"

Haseena gigles as she kiss her mother cheek and went out of her house towards main road .

She got a text from santu "Hasi tujhe pata hain cheete ne kal mereko propose kiya hain but maine jawab nahi diya i am feeling nervous yrr what to do !"

Haseena smiles as she start typing something with teasing expression as she was walking emerging into phone screen suddenly she collied with someone , as a result she lost her balance and both end up to fell on road but in the different directions with a jerk .

Well , for both the ladies it was unexpected as they both was lost in their own world , but why to accept ur mistake when the other one is the better option !

Haseena rose up as she dust her clothes "What the hell ap andhi hoon kiya dekhke nahi chal sakte the hume bhi gira diya apne !" she roared furiously as her dress got ruin , it got torn sligtly from the edge of the dress .

Lady looks at her as she step ahead "Ohh helo galti apki hain ap dekhke kyu nahi chali....agar aise phone mein ghusi rahogi tho aisa hi hoga na...you should thank to me ki hum the nahi tho car se takkar lag jati aur narak mein pohoch jaati sabka khoon chusne ke liye !!"

Haseena looks at her dumbfounded hearing her remark

.

"Mila kiya woh?" One man asked to another man while he dissapointedly nodded in no .

Man 2 , "Pata nahi kaha gayi woh agar nahi mili na tho boss humko chodenge nahi !"

Man 1 , "Chal phirse dhundte hain let's go !"

Man starts interrogate some passer by while the lady overheared their whole conversation .

.

Haseena feel anger arousing her as she was about to shout suddenly she got a pull and found herself pinned against the nearby car in a friction of second.......

Lady step ahead as she slip her hand back on her swan like neck pulling her dangerously closer to her almost ruining her breath for moment .

Before Haseena could process anything , lady fill the void between them as their bodies pressed with each other . Lady pulled her more into herself depeening the kiss while haseena being shock didn't react nor did any movements .

"Oh...sorry...we are very sorry guys!!" Man 1 apologize quickly feeling embarass turn their back as they walking away from the place.

Man 2 ,  "Boss...ko kiya bolenge ? Ki hume woh mile nahi....zinda kaat dalenge we have to find her at any cost !!"

Man 1 , "Yup! I know !"

They left the area as the lady broke the kiss and looks at Haseena who's in still shock .

Lady , "Dreaming about me...not bad haan !" (smirk)

Upon hearing her , Haseena recover from her shock and at the lightening speed her hand come in contact against her cheek make her tasting the burning sensation .