Epilouge - Ami Tomake Bhalobashi♡︎

Do check out my new Story "You are My Only Painkillers" in my profile.

__

"Kolkata?" Haseena breathed out mesmersingly as she turns towards karishma who's captivating her in a loving gaze flashing her white teeths.

Recently karishma learn about Haseena's secret wish about participating the biggest festival of bengali's Durga puja. She was wandering on internet about this festival excitedly when the right moment karishma decided to visit kolkata with her love.

"I was just so curious about this but hume nahi pata tha ap hume seedha kolkata leke ayengi !!" Haseena hushed placing her hands over her cheeks dreamily , then close her mouth grasply and out of excitement jump on her making her stumble back a little but karishma stabled both of them.

"Ap khush hain na?" Karishma asked peek to her face.
Haseena's two pretty pair eyes brimming in tears.

"Umm... lagta hain ap ab bhi khush nahi hain dekhiye tho ap tho roo rahi hain !" Karishma's face turn into dull and pale as she wiping her tears "I am sorry !!".

Haseena admires the latter's this innocent look so much that she couldn't resist her urge to kiss her at this very movement. She look back and forth around once before finally drop a deep kiss over her cheek.

Karishma flushed in redness when Haseena gigles pulling her cheeks cutely "Thank you nahi bolenge kyu ki yeh apka farz tha apni gf ko khush rakhne ka but i love you haan hamara bekar sunday ko funday banane ke liye aur khudka kimti waqt hum pe invest karne ke liye...!!"

"Ap tanne mar rahi hain humko?" Karishma make a sulken face cutely.

"Hehe nahi na aj tanna nahi mara aur naa hi aj marne ka mood hain bhai hamari partner ne hamare liye itna sab kuch kiya tho hum unpe tanne ki barsat kyu karee !!" Haseena exclaimed happily , shrugging her shoulders casually and grazing the surroundings with curising yet shiny eyes.

In the eyes of karishma , she can do everything for her this smile who make her heart flutter every day and steal her heart every hours then every minutes.

"Let's go !!" Karishma pasted a bewitching smile before tangle her arms around her. Haseena nodded gracefully passing her a soft smile.

They lunch together in some five star hotel then after getting ready for the night both visits various places all gigling , laughing and holding hands #happy couple vibes.

The night was full of colorful lights and the fresh, tangy breeze of Kolkata filled with the smell of people all around. Many came crossing millone miles to visit Durga maa.

"Humne kabhi aisa kuch celebrate nahi kiya aj tak bas internet par hi dekhte aaye hain hume khushi hui ki hume iska ek part baane ka moka mila i am so happy thank you" Haseena pause in mid and bit her tounge "No , no thank you apka farz tha yeh !!" she chirped grin meekily.

Karishma shake her head in sideways disbelifely.

Haseena tangled her arms with her's resting her head over her shoulder "Pata hain kiya humne ek baar abbu se kaha tha hume kolkata lane ke liye bohot zidd karne ka baad woh maan bhi gaye the birthday ke agle din hum wahi jaane wale the but jaa hi sorry mtlb aa hi nahi paye kabhi unke saath" she chuckl sadly.

Out of blue karishma's face expression become serious as she begin to dragging her somwhere covering her orbs through her palms.

Haseena , "Ap hume kaha leke jaa rahi hain?"

Karishma , "Hum apko kiddnap kar rahe hain so be aware, HAHAHA !!" she start laughing devilishly earning a playful smack from Haseena.

They stop by some blocks away with karishma gradually unlatching her eyes from her grip as she stood behind her , smiling at her. Haseena , her mouth wide open in awwee mesmerized by the beautiful view infront of
her "Jugnu?"

The darkness in her eyes flew away like fireflies down a cave. Fireflies are stars that could not journey to the sky but they are night time butterflies, Dazzling the night with magical flashes of light , enough to capable to lighten up a despair heart.

"Ami tumake bhalobashi" A wishper escape out shivering the latter's spine down. Haseena was having goosbumps all over her body feeling her hot breath fanning near her neck. A tough task for Haseena to stand still as she turn completely , slightly pressing their bodies with each other.

"Ami tumake khub bhalobashi" Karishma barely an wishper grazing her waist and ends up pulling her closer locking their eyes in an intense one. The fire of passion & devotion drizzling out by both of their eyes , clarifying the unspoken 'nagma' in volume only for their understanding yet ocean like orbs.

The distance between them was inches and it was filling as if they're the perfect size of any puzzles , perfect answer of the most difficult question. Indeed , they are really the only piece booked for each other only  say it in dreams , in reality or some parallel worlds.

They kiss each other in full passion and hungrily , it long lasted until they were fully breathless.

"Amio tumake bhalobashi" Haseena chirped in low tone , breathing heavily but enough to destroy the silent atmosphere. Only their racing heartbeats are audible in such pin drop silence.

"What?" Karishma abruptly widen her eyes as she thought Haseena couldn't countered back.

"Yes...Amio tumake khub bhalobashi !!" Haseena hushed with a confident smile "Farak nhi padta ap kis language mein bolte hoon that three magical words still hit the right chords of my heart".

Karishma give a beautiful breathless chuckle . As she rose her head a bit , grab her back of neck pulling her closer and curved a deep kiss over her forhead thus causing Haseena lean towards her clutching her shirt tightly below her backbone , soaking the essance .

They stay in same position capturing the glamarous moment for the lifetime gallary. Beggining the saga with mutual hatred , finally ends in their forever wala love.

Haseena the rose and karishma the throne at the end of the day complete each other and ends up with a happy note......!!

.

.

.

                 The End🖤

So the journey ends here....
Let's meet with another new story.

Thanks for your constant support and love , just know that your writer is overwhelm by your support.

Hope so in future my writing will be more improve , i am learning new things in writing everyday...so thank you guys for support.....

Keep Loving my other stories
too🖤.....!!