Chapter Twenty One ♡︎

Haseena walking taking two steps in one time. Meanwhile karishma having hard time reach out to her so she increase her pace &  grab her elbow preventing her in one track.

"Khudko samajhti kiya hain ap haan do you even know the consquenses?" Karishma bursted out on her. "Koi mazak chal raha hain?"

Haseena jerk off her hand as she replied in same tone "Humne apse kaha hamare peeche anne ko tho kyu aaye ap...nahi aana chahiye tha apko hum maare ya jeeye usse apko kiya?" she knowingly provoked her.

Karishma furiously stare at her due to which for a moment Haseena too frightened , she gulp her salvia "Hehe...shaant shaant ap zyada gussa na kare don't forget u are in mission !!"

"And as a responsible person u should not loose your focus...concentrate is must important !!" Haseena throwing big words motivating her as if she's her cheerleader.

Karishma looks at her dumbfounded. She just can't believe her own eyes how easily haseena switched her nature within seconds.

"You are unbeliveable Haseena!!" Karishma mutter continued to watching the lady before her stunnly.

"Ap-" Haseena point her index finger as she about to speak up something at the same time some goons appear there and atlast surround them helding them in their captive.

"What the Fuck!! Kon hain yeh log??" Haseena breathed out rolling her eyes each and every face of goons.

"Apke rishtey ke liye aaye hain" Karishma casually shrugg her shoulders.

"Huh..hein?" Haseena turn towards karishma , all puzzled by her remark.

Karishma , "Kiya hein?? yeh tho hona hi tha na jo apne shuru kiya tha hum kiya hi kahe...yeh hume marne aaye hain tho jaaye jaaye ladiye unse khudko bachaye...!"

With that she settle herself on the wooden box.

"All the best!!" She added further clapping sarcastically.

"Seriously itne critical situation mein bhi apko hume tanne dena hain woh nahi ki apne skills ka kuch use kare...nahi par apko tho phir bhi ladna hain" Haseena chirped irkly as she took one
step.

"Ohh tho ab apko yaad aaya ki yeh critical situation hain...ohh woww !!" Karishma sharply stare crossing her arms across her
chest.

Haseena look here and there and start looking everywhere except karishma.

Goon , "Aree bhai log dekh kiya rahe hoon padko dono ko"

Haseena , "Shut up manners nahi hain kiya jab doon insaan batein kare tab beech mein nahi bolte hum abhi bhi baat kar rahe hain !!" she mellowed to the goon as she shift her gaze towards karishma swiftly .

"Haa maante hain but galti apki thi.." Haseena exclaimed with a pointed look.

"Kabhi matlb kabhi tho khudki galti maniye hum humesha thodi galat honge" Karishma retorted back.

"Seriously galti apki hi hain ap itne careless kyu hain agar nahi hote tho hum thodi aate idhar apke peeche peeche hume apki fikar hoon rahi thi don't u understand...!!" Haseena said fidgeting her fingers👉👈 making karishma aww😍.

"Areee khade khade muh kiya dekh rahe hoon zinda dafna doon dono ko" Goon exclaimed with so much josh but his josh left him at the next moment as soon as a tight slap land on his cheek from karishma.

"Inhone kaha na beech mein na bolne ko we are still talking jab tak baat na khatam hoti hain intezaar karo...!" Karishma exclaimed sternly.

"Haan waiting waiting bcz we are still talking" Haseena too poke her nose between them sheepishly.

Goon's hand wrapping around his cheek where he got a kantap a while ago & exchange a look to other goons and literally zip his mouth. 

Karishma approach near Haseena as she softly asked for confirmation "Apko saach mein hamari fikar hoon rhi thi?" she took her both hands in her's.

Haseena shake her head as she lift her head to see karishma & place her hand upon karishma's mingling their warmth. "Jii hume ap pe belkul bishwas nahi hain !"

Karishma with a poor face , "U really don't trust me?"

Haseena nodded in negotation "No i don't , kyu ki chot lagwana tho apki hobby hain na tho hume tho hona chahiye apka treatment karne ke liye....!!" She uttered innocently melting the latter's heart.

"Ab agar ap hume nahi pehechanti tho that's not mean hum bhi apko bhul jayenge...!" Haseena said with brimm eyes playing with her shirt buttons.

"Bohot zyada naraz hain kiya?" Karishma mumbles as she gracefully wrapped her arms around her.

"Bohot zyada u can't even imagine!!" Haseena keeps nudging her buttons while maintaining their eyelocks as the outer world fades away long back. They forget that they are surrounding with wild goons but weirdly they're taking the situation so lightly insulting the goons , adding more fuel to their anger.

"Abbey teri tho bohot hoon gaya mazak!!" One goon clutch Haseena's hand tightly ruining their moment & breaking their warm embrace causing both karEena frown , they wanted to stay remain like this more a
while.

"What the heck !! leave my hand !!" Haseena yell wiggling under his clutch.

"Chod Haseena ko unhe chune ki himmat bhi kaise ki" Karishma roared angrily with her red eyes.

Goon make his grip more tighter making karishma more infury before she could do her action an unexpected scene unfolds infront of her eyes.

Haseena twist his hand brutually as she kick his knee from back end up throwing him in the ground. He winch in pain causing her smirk.

"Bada aya tha hume darane wala!" Haseena hushed as she looks at karishma who's staring her with open mouth.

Karishma amusingly , "How?"

Haseena pass her a strange look as she replied "What how? Yeh koi roket science thodi hain...remember u once said i am such a rose which have no thorns well lemme show you every rose has its own thorns !!" she smirk exchanging a look with karishma.

Both engaged into a heated fight as karishma showers a goon her best series of punches one after another. "Waise agar ap khudko protect kar sakti thi tho apne uss din jungle mein khudke liye stand kyu nahi liya?" She asked while doing her fav work.

"Umm" Haseena bite her lips as she explained , "Maybe bcz i trusted u enough....ap beech mein aa gayi thi aur apne hume protect karna chaha tho humne apko moka diya...!!"

"Hume lagta tha ap baki doctors ki tarah honge soft spoken and against of violence" Karishma chuckle a bit at her own question.

"I am against of violence and wait what hum soft spoken nahi hain kiya??" Haseena furrow her brows frowning.

"Well for your kind information i like action movies more than romantic one maybe this is the another reason i liked you at the first place...!" Haseena confessed and winked at her baffling karishma.

Karishma push the goon away as she walk upto Haseena & gasp "Seriously? U liked my actions?"

Haseena shake her head as she catching her breath "Ji!".

All the goons was laying on ground  unconsiously and injured when karEena grinn at each other. Karishma scrathes her temple smiling at her while Haseena look other way blushing profusely.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be Continued.....!!

Next part will Update Soon...!
Pls Vote & Comment
Keep Loving🖤.....!!