Chapter Seventeen ♡︎

Things are not always what they seem to be in reality. When the evil captured karishma in their clutches , just the time they remaina unaware about the fact that she willingly very sanely hersef stepped into their trapp.

"Now you are finish..!" Karishma's lips twitch into a smirk as she exchange a look towards her surround where almost the every man in her side. Not to mention it was the part of their plan.

.

At the gate of Haseena's house When Karishma was smiling widely looking at Haseena , blushes profusely scartches her nape that's the meantime her cell chimed in the significance of arriving  new msg.

She frown and shift her gaze towards her cell screen when her eyes blug out in surprise.

Msg...

"Karishma just get out from here...usse tumhare baare mein pata chal gaya hain "

As ahe read out the msg her eyes caught the sight of bunch of mans behind her , she noticed them through the rear mirror of her bike.

Karishma sucked in sharp breath as she let herself lost intentionally dragging them an opportunity to harm them.

"Hamare admi ko bhejo we have to take the charge" She msg cheeta back.

All the while a smirk linger
through.

.

"You should not have harmed my brother, I will not spare you, I will punish you in such a way that even your heart will tremble!!" Karishma chipped dangerously in rage.

Her man's was gaping him with guns & dangerous eqiupment in their hands for tormenting him.
But alas ! Instead of getting shudder in fear , he burst into piles of laughter like manafic.

"Kiya fyda bhai? I mean khud socho kiya fyda mujhe pakadne ka jab tumhe iss baat ka andaza tak nahi hain ki jiss insaan ke peeche tum hoon woh insaan tho kabka udd gaya...!" He chipped deviliously "aur main nahi batane wala uska thikana jo karna hain karlo...!"

Karishma brushed her teeths fiercely as anger consuming her "Isse itna torcher karo ki isse har waqt maut mile aur mujhe sukoon!" she ordered boldly before walk out.

When the screams & mourns of him fills the void of silence , satisfying her little a bit.

"I will find you soon" She mutter when the phone rings flashing 'Papa' onto screen.

"Karishma jaldi ghar aao rishab ne apni finger move ki...improvements hoon rahi hain...!"

Upon hearing the piece of news , she hurritedly ran to her place forgeting all the things in the world. She sucked her breath happily mixed with her tears when her eyes caught the unexpected figure of someone she adore and cherish.

"Krishu tumhara bhai theek hoon raha hain beta...i am so happy" Her father embraced her tight when happy tears of joy weling up.

Haseena gets surprise seeing karishma there so she step further , chimed "Karishma ap?" her face demeaner written only confusion and astonishon...when karishma having hard time to survive at this stressful moment.

"Tum dono jaanti hoon kiya ek dusre ko?" Karishma's mother interwin when Haseena smiles softly looking at karishma & downcast her lashes remembering the previous encounter & growing closeness between the ladies.

But sadly , she was only expected nothing but a proper meet-up with karishma's parents , a recognisation as a frd atleast.  But what She got a tag of nobody.

"No!! I don't know her...!" Karishma strictly exclaimed forcing Haseena to lift her head jerkly & looks at karishma disbeliefly.

"You don't know me?" she thought gaping at karishma who keeping a expressionless face all the time. Cheeta sigh looking at them.

Haseena came for duty so she did efficiently keeping aiside her personal stuffs.

"Dr. My son is okay na...koi ghabrane ki baat tho nahi hain na usse kab hosh aayega?" Karishma's father inquired impatiently looking at his lifeless son who's laying there like a corpse as he's in coma.

"Well Mr.Singh improvents dikh rahe hain i am not sure when he will get his consious back but ya stay positive bcz tough time chala gaya hain ab woh kabhi bhi hosh mein anne wala hain...!" Haseena answered in professional tone.

"Aur jab woh hosh mein ayenge tho tab unhe belkul accha nahi lagega apka yeh sad sa face dekhke...!" she chimmed casually while mr.singh pat her head lovingly "Thank you beta...for your all the care and dedication!!"

Haseena , "Kiya uncle ap bhi yeh duty hain hum doctors ki !!"

Everyone smiled except karishma who was froze rooten in her place witnessing the scenerio "Papa ap inhe jante hoon?" she asked pointed towards Haseena.

"Haan beta Rishab ki doctor Haseena hi tho hain jiski baat main humesha karta reheta hoon but tum dhyaan hi nahi dete the issi liye u don't know her but we all know her...!" Karishma's mother states the facts.

Haseena force a smile & taunt "Yup this is why u don't me".

From the beginning Haseena often come in sigh haveli...but their timing get mismatched , hence karishma didn't know who's the doctor her parents praised all the time.

And Haseen didn't know who's their daughter whom the singh couple consider their pride.

Karishma glared at cheeta who darted away his gaze vigorously making her jaw tighten.

__

Karishma's parents stop with Rishabh and ask Karishma to drop Haseena to the gate , so she agreed reluclantly but fears building up bcs of her angry lioness who gonna eat her alive.

"So u confessed u don't me , is it so?" Haseena wishper in cracked voice bcz deep down she felt hurt but this is not hidden from karishma obviously.

Karishma so want to wipe her beloved's tears & smudged the latter in her embrace but is it possible??

No , it's not possible for right this moment. Karishma will have to break Haseena's heart for the latter's safety...bcz she can't efford to loose her , she not even stand a scartch onto Haseena bcz she herself wants to be a thorn to her rose.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be Continued....!

Next will Update Soon...!
Pls Vote & leave your valuable comments...
Keep Loving🖤.....!!