Chapter Five ♡

Haseena standing by the side of road waving her hand to stop a uber. She check her wrist watch as she getting late , her face demeaour say it all .

"Let's go !" Karishma said opening the car door for Haseena.

At first Haseena pass her a confuse look then thought to ignore her.

"Chaliye!" Karishma repeated herself  but Haseena ignored her like anything.  

Karishma had enough now of her as she slam the car door loudly which make Haseena flinch a bit.

"Pagal hain kiya?" Haseena said in displease tone.

"Ap tho nahi hoon na tho chaliye...ya phir apko uthake leke jaao !" Karishma threat her "Hum bas ammi ki request ko mana nahi kar paye....zyada hawa mein uddiye maat ki hum apke peeche ayenge!"

Haseena roll her eyes and silently got in crossing her arms puting a poker face. Karishma close the door as she looks at Haseena who's sitting like a stubborn kid and sigh unbelieably .

Karishma , "Seat belt !" (Calmly)

Haseena , "No thanks...i am fine with it" she replied while turn her gaze outside .

Karishma clench her jaws as she close her eyes calm down herself and start the engine . Within next 20 minutes they found themselves standing infront of hospital facing each other.

Haseena about to say thank you but before that karishma comment "I know it's difficult for you to say thank you but it's okay....apse umeed bhi kiya ki jaa sakti hain!"

"Apko sab pata hota hain na?....ap jaanti kiya hain hamare baare mein " Haseena said agitiatly "Think what you want i don't give shit about it!" with that Haseena stompt inside angrily.

Shockingly , Karishma laugh instead of being angry , "Log hume short-tempered kehete hain...par gussel tho yeh hain !!"

____

It's been one week since their last interaction with each other.  Karishma and Haseena didn't meet nor for the single time , they just avoid each other's company. 

~ One fine Day ~

Haseena was in operation theatre . After successfully done her surgery she came out , pull off her scrub and wash her hands.

At the meantime a wardboy come there

"Dr. Haseena Dr. Shah has asked everyone to gather in the hallway" He informed her.

"Okay!" Haseena nodded and resume her work.

"Listen put her under observation and take care of her I will be back in half an hour Dr. Shah has called me!" She said while going through the patient's report and handover it to her junior.

Jr. Doctor , "Yess Haseena mam i will !"

Haseena , "Good"

 She then distribute her junior's their respective works and completeing some paperworks before headed towards hallway.

~In the hallway~

Haseena stopped by her some colleages who's asking her some work related stuff. After waving them off Haseena goes to santosh who give her a quick side hug.

Haseena , "Do you know why dr.shah called us to gather" she interrogate as she settle herself comfortably on a stool.

Santu , "Sab doctors ke liye ek camp ki ayojan kiya gaya hain shayad ussi wajah se"

Seeing Dr.shah's entering in the scene both Haseetosh get alerted as they attentively listening his important announcement.

"So doctors are you guys ready hume aj raat sharp 9 baje nikalna hain...!" Dr.shah said in a cheerfully manner to fill the other doctors heart with excitement and curisity of exploring new new things.

All in unison , "Yess sir!!"

Dr.shah flashes a cheeky smile to them.....

____

~In night~

"Hum ek camp pe jaa rahe hain ammi aj ki raat wahi pe stay karenge tho ap hamari belkul bhi fikar na kariyega!" Haseena informed her mother as she stuffing her mouth with food.

Noorjahan stop eating hearing the news as she put back the spoon and asked "Konsa camp??"

Haseena while chewing the food , "Wo..h ammi"

Ammi pass her a water glass which Haseena gulps down through her throat , wipe off her face by napkin and replied her question "Woh ammi hume news mili hain ki jungle wali area mein waha ek choti si basti hain na waha pe bohot se logo ka ghar jala diya gaya hain jiss wajah se kaafi log jakhmi hue hain aur kaafi tho dead in spot declare kiya gaya hain!"

Noorjahan feels sense a emphaty towards them which her face expression says very well

Haseena , "Tho bas hum unhi ke madad karne jaa rahe hain....abhi dusri team cover kar rahi hain situation....!"

"Chalo ammi hum jaake ready hoon jaate hain" Haseena said before dash into her room . She get ready and climb down in living as she hug her mother tight.

Haseena , "Take care haan?"

Meenu , "Haseena didi ap chinta maat karo main hoon na main ammi ka khayal rakhungi"

Haseena give her a tight lip smile "Pata hain re tabhi tension nahi hain....ammi ko time se dawa de dena okay"

Meenu nod in yes

"Aur haa saath mein khudka bhi khayal rakhna kiya hain na agar tumhe kuch hoon gaya tho hum aur ammi kiya karenge pura jag bhi dhund liya tho hume dusri meenu nahi milengi na" Haseena comment earning a bright smile from meenu.

Ammi kiss Haseena's forhead "Take care Haseena!"

Haseena shook head in affirmation and grabbed her phone and other belongings before went out.

"Kabse wait kar rahi thi tera main" Santu pout grumpily as she crossed her arms.

"Chalo jaldi phir...yeh nautanki karne mein time nahi jaa raha tera??" Haseena taunt.

"Taunt mare bina iska jaise khana hi digest nahi hota" Santu mumbles under her breath.

"Ha nahi hota ab chale"Haseena said joining her hands infront of Santu.

___

Otherside,

Karishma stop running panting heavily while supporting her tired body leaning on a tree. Her surrounding fill with darkness , very hard to see anything in the deep jungle that too in the night time.

"Wahi hogi catch her" Karishma's senses back as she get alerted by some voices.

"Not again man!" Karishma thought before start her marathon race again.

Karishma in mind , "No ways...hum unke haath kabhi nahi ayenge phir chahe kuch bhi kyu na hoon jaye...!"

___

Here Haseena with other doctors reach at the place where the accident taken place. Many lives destroyed here...many family lost their loved once.

Mourning and crying sound of the peoples fill the voids of pin drop silence. Haseena felt a strange restlessness during the whole time witnessing this drastic situation.

"No...Haseena don't loose up , get a tright grip of youself...stay strong you have to save them at any cost....!" Haseena's innerself reminded her the purpose of the doctor's life.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be Continued......!!

Comment down!
Next will update soon!