Chapter Fourteen ♡︎

Darkness was decorating all around . In this darkness, a man was tying someone's hands legs tightly with a rope then was dragging them brutually clutching the edge of ropes.

"Chodoo mujhe...leave me somebody help me!" Person cried out mourning in pain and harshness.

Man laughing histerically like a manafic while torturing the person like shit "Hahahha!" he pull out his gun devilishly smirking at the person while caressing the gun contors.

Another man on the flash let his boss to see the decoration and creativity he did on that person's face.

Boss in self obsessive manner with a cunning smirk , "See how creative i am!!" saying so in the friction of second bureid two bullets in one raw staright on the person's forhead bidding him Goodbye forever from this beautiful world.

"Now i become more creative...it looks perfect now!!" Boss started laughing crazily , for moment his mans too fear due to his ultimate madness.

"Isse mere nazron se duur haatao...!" He ordered and they obyed him without any question. One man pass him a water bottle & he take it and wash his hands neatily & atlast soaks the waterdrops through the clean hanky.

At the meantime , Another man came across & forward him cell phone "Boss informer ka call hain!"

He shake his head & attend the call.

"Boss Karishma Singh ka pata chal gaya hain!!"

Upon hearing the news , he rise up his one brow & a devilish smirk approach & his eyes sparkle.

___

"Goodnight beta !" Pushpa ji greets after wiping her mouth through napkin.

"Ji Goodnight!" Karishma flashes a smile & greets her back.

Pushpa ji left for her room when karishma get up and gulps water. She exhale dissapointedly as she was about to retire towards her room at the same time door bell rang.

"Abhi kon aaya hoga iss waqt?" Karishma thought & read the time '11:00 P.M'on wall clock. she walk up to there & pull out the latches of main door.

She gets astonished witnessing the person standing infront of her. She look away for sec as she confusely stare the person , then rubb her eyes & blink several times verifying the latter's existence.

"Hume andar nahi bulayenge ya phir aise hi darwaje mein khade rakhenge?" Haseena quesitioed sternly crossing her arms.

Karishma , "Ji na..nahi ap aaye na andar ap hi ka ghar hain" she walk aside giving the latter enough space to enter. Haseena walk inside while karishma close the door & stood before Haseena with a confuse gaze.

Karishma , "Ap iss waqt yahaan pe? Sab thik hain na?" (concernly).

Haseena with a smooth smile , "Ji sab thik hain hume bas apse kuch baat karni thi...!"

Karishma , "Kiya baat karni hain apko?" she knows the matter but pretend to clueless.

Haseena , "Beth ke baat kare!"

Karishma shake her head & gesture her to sit down.

It's been 15 minutes but no one utter a single word. Karishma continue to look at her & her antics who's nervously fidgeting her fingers.

Karishma place her hand over her's pausing her movements "Agar itni raat ko yeh karne aaye hain ap tho acche se itminan se kijiye hum hain yaheen hain puri raat apke pass!" her tone seems dip into little playfulness.

Haseena exhale as she finally looks at karishma. She open her mouth to speak but in mid way stop herself and turn other way. She again turn to her side & open her mouth to speak but stop in mid way , she begin to play with her fingers while staring at her feets , hanging her head down.