Chapter Eleven ♡︎

With a beautiful contented smile karEena went to sleep.

Next day.
In the morning time karishma do her morning rituals and take a bath. After dressing herself properly she decends downstairs.

Pushpa ji look at her top to bottom. Karishma was wearing her usual comfortable blue shirt with white sneekers , high ponytail , brown colour lipstick , minimum make-up  and a watch adorned her wrist looking too hot to handle.

(Uff i can imagine her bold look....mann she's so hot🙈🔥).

"Wahh aj subhah subhah itna ban thanke koi kaha jaa raha hain?" Pushpa ji wonder eyeing her "Woh english mein kiya kehete hain usse hawtt hain na woh lag rahi hoon"

Karishma escape a beautiful deep chuckle "Hawwt nahi pushpee hot boliye...waise hum saach mein acche lag rahe hain na?" she asked with hopeful eyes causing pushpa ji's doubt stronger.

"Kisse milne jaa rahi hain aise??" Pushpa ji doubtfully asked.

Karishma fumble "Ki..kisi se bhi nahi pushpee..hume bas thoda kaam hain aur hum utne bhi acche nahi lag rahe ok...ab hum chalte hain"

However , Pushpa ji didn't convince by her words but thought to not dragg the matter.

Pushpa ji , "Accha thik hain breakfast laga doon abhi?"

Karishma , "Nahi pushpee hum bahar jaa rahe hain wahi se raaste mein kar lenge...byee"

Before pushpa ji could say anything karishma already left.

Karishma halt her car in an isolated place while looking left and right as finding someone. She wait for sometimes just then a person open the door and sit beside her.

Karishma remove her specs🕶️.

Karishma , "Why you called me so urgently cheete?"

Cheeta , "They are finding you desparately....aj nahi tho kal tum pakdi jaogi tho isse accha hain tum khud (cut off)

Karishma agitately "So you think hume waha jaana chahiye like seriously cheete waha se bhagg ke aayi phirse waha jaane ke liye nahi...i just hate that place"

Cheeta , "Don't you miss your family?"

Karishma sadly sigh "Of course i do....papa ko bhi miss karte hain but unse thodi si naraz bhi hoon atleast unhe samajhna chahiye na....par nahi unhe tho apni manmani karni hoti hain"

"Tho bas hum bhi apni manmani karenge....you better understand" she utter sternly , a unwavering determination reflecting through her voice and facial expressions.

Cheeta , "Okay fine do what you want...but just remember i am always with you through your thick and thin" (flashing a toothy grin).

Karishma shake her head "I know..."

___

"Ab ap belkul thik hoon...bas hoon gaya" Haseena carefully put onitment onto the kid's bruise and cover it with comprass bandage.

This is the same girl whose parents died in the fire that day.

"Ab chocolate do" Girl said poutly.

"Santu give her chocolate jo humne di thi tumhe" Haseena ordered to santu without looking at her.

"Hein??" Santu glance at the kid once then her own hand which's holding the wrapper and her mouth enjoying the taste of chocolate. She starts sweating profusely.

"Chocolate chocolate" Girl start crying.

"Santu kiya hua do usse chocolate" This time she looks at santu who's passing her a nervous smile. Santu show her a empty wrapper , grinning goofily "Sorry galti se hoon gaya..."