Chapter Ten ♡

"Here you go!" Haseena halted the vehicle on ronak's desire destination.

Ronak climb down and knock on the car window when Haseena scroll down it revealing a smiling ronak. He give her a kiss over her forhead making Haseena smile . After bidding bye off , he left.

All the time karishma was just astonishly witness the scene unfolding infront of her eyes , she can't deny the fact that her eyes was hurting , even still hurting recalling the sight. she look away as her fist tigethen without her own knowledge.

Soon Haseena drop karishma at her place . Without any word karishma walk inside leaving a baffled Haseena behind.

"Hume inka samajh nahi aata saach mein....akhir yeh hain kiya? Lagta hain bohot kuch janna baki hain inke baare mein" Haseena thought as she looking karishma's back fading away from her sight. With no reason a smile crept on her face as she shake her head in sideways.

"She called me pshycho but actual pshycho tho yeh khud hain" She murmer.

Just then Pushpa ji called out her "Haseena tum yahaan??"

Haseena , "Ji pushpee actually karishma ki gadi kharab hoon gayi thi tho unhe hi drop karne aaye the!"

Pushpa ji , "Main dekh rahi hoon dono ka bond sudhar raha hain....chalo yeh tho bohot khushi ki baat hain" she said happily.

Haseena just smiles at her

Pushpa ji , "Chal andar chal tu!"

Haseena , "Nahi pushpee woh hume thoda zarori kaam hain!"

Nevertheless , pushpa ji dragg her inside.

___

~In karishma's room , evening
time~

Karishma surfing through her phone but in actual her mind was wandering not here but another place. She throw the phone on bed and pick up her laptop , began to going through some documents but sadly couldn't make out anything.

Soon she getting bored everything around her , literally nothing worked.

"Uff nothing working...damn!!" Karishma curse and the time rolling but her composture remains same since 3 hours she was sitting there , trying to pacify herself , her inner tourmoil. It's a strange emotion !!

Moments later , she called by pushpa ji for dinner . She went downstairs and silently having dinner while pushpa ji was blabbering constantly and karishma just smile or nod ocassionally , pretending to hearing her.

They both finished their dinner and put their plates in sink.

Karishma was about to retire to her room when pushpa ji called her from behind and she turn back "ji?"

"Hum baaton baaton mein bhul hi gaye the...tumhe kuch dena" pushpa ji said after remembering something.

Karishma wondering way "Kiya?"

Without uttering anything pushpa ji vanish from there making karishma confuse. Moments later she come back with an envelope type packet in her hand.

"Yeh dena tha tumhe" Pushpa ji hand over her.

Karishma took it and asked "Kiya hain yeh? Kisne diya?"

Pushpa ji , "Haseena ne diya tha...jab woh sham ko aayi thi na tab usne kaha kholke na dekhne ko seedha tumhe hi dene ko"

Karishma nod in an understanding way. However , pushpa ji left to her room While Karishma is just wondering what could be inside it....& start pacing out forth and back , abandoning the envelope long back in dustbin without checking it once.