Chapter Twenty three ♡︎

In this three days karishma called her many times & msged too but Haseena didn't answered stubbornly. It was quite challenging for Haseena to bind the urge of picking her phone calls or msgs but still she controlled her emotions.

Presently ,

Haseena in her room , listening music with her earpods on. At this process she missed a voice which was coming from her balcony.

As if someone is banging on it continuously. Moments passed , Haseena pull off her her earpods with a sad pout as she unlock her phones.

'103 unread messages from karishma'

'55+ missed calls' She read. She's in hard dilema whether to open the page or not. She wants to but bottoled up her emotions again as she throw her phone on bed , being frustrated.

"Bure insaan apke attention ki wajah se kiya kya karna pad raha hain...huhh!!" Haseena thought & scrunch her nose clumsily.

She gracefully took a seat and pick up her fav anatomy , reading it with her utmost attention until a loud noise break her flow grabbing her attention successfully this time.

"Yeh kaisi awaz hain balcony se aayi thi right?" Haseena asked herself as she keeps aside her book & advance her steps towards balcony , as was about to open the door , it creaked open out of sudden starleting her body organs & widening her eyes bluged out.

Someone carshed into her room through balcony.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!" Haseena scream out loudly being astonished by the latter's stunt.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!" The latter too scream following her leads. She hurriedly press her palm against Haseena's mouth preventing hush sounds "Shhh ap kyu chila rahi hain aise..yeh hum hain karishma!!" Karishma clarified stressfully.

"Hiwbkwbvgkwmnsnmm" Haseena exclaimed which didn't come out clearly.

"Kiya? Ama ap kiya kehena chahati hain hume samajh nahi aa raha yeh konsi nayi bhasha shikh li apne ha?" Karishma uttered , raising her one eyebrows.

Haseena stompt her foot angrily letting her grip loosen.

"Ouchh , apka junglipan khatam kahe nahi hota Haseena !!" karishma winched while looking at her with accusing eyes.

Haseena shot her the best glare "Ap iss samay kiya kar rahi hain yahaan haan??" She questioned narrowly as her eyes took a look of balcony & then karishma.

"And wait ap iss balcony se idhar aayi hain par kyu?? Apko kahi chot tho nahi lagi na" Haseena's tone seemed caring , her voice dipped into concern and blissful love which karishma admire a lot.

Karishma like when Haseena care for her , when Haseena switch her mood for her , she adore when Haseena turn her facade hard to soft for her only. She really like every shade of Haseena. Undoubtedly , she never adored something more deeply till date the way she enjoy every bit expression and action of Haseena.

As Haseena is busy in her doctor mood so does karishma too busy in her adoring mood who's gaping her kneenly. Haseena , A rush of panic flowed in her vain "Apko lagi tho nahi na karishma ap kuch kehe kyu nahi rahi jawab dij-" she stop in mid-way as her caught a sight of lost karishma.

"Stop staring me like that!!" Haseena remarked sternly though the nervousness in her voice karishma noticed and she smirk "kyu?" she pull Haseena closer grabbing her waist "Tell me why? Kahi apko dar tho nahi ki ap pighal jayengi??" her smirk widen and Haseena's face redden by now.

"Waise aise nahi tho koi aur tareeka bataye hum waise apke ghoorenge , pakka" Karishma couldn't control her urge to tease Haseena.

"Ap tho bade ahmaq aur kamzarf insaan hain koi naraz hain tho usse manane ke jagah ap usse phirse khafa kar rahi hain seriouslyy...kar kaise lete hain ap yeh sab??" Haseena literally spits fires as she ditached herself from her grip with a jerk.