Chapter Seven ♡

Haseena rose her head little hearing the human voice , smiling warmly but at the next moment her smiles fall receiving such disgusting and lustious gazes all over her.

"Kon hoon tum log??" Haseena mutter as she steps back and stumble a bit.

"Pehele tho socha tha doctorni ko marke dafna denge jungle mein hi....ab itna kadak mal hoga yeh nahi pata tha thoda enjoyment tho bante hain...kyu bhai log!" Goon1 said to the fellowmates.

"Haan bhai sahi kaha...tu jaa mita le apni khujli hum hain idhar!" Goon2 push the goon1 towards Haseena.

Goon1, "Shukiya bhai log" he smirk at Haseena licking his lips leaving a trace of disgust upon Haseena's heart.

"Dekho duur raho humse...nahi tho anjam bura hoga baata rahe hain" Haseena said sternly as she tooking back steps .

It continues until Haseena's back touch with a tree. Haseena looks around hoping for some help.

Goon1 cage her by his both arms hanging on either side of her's , his hands didn't touch her yet.

"Dekho duur raho humse" Haseena warned him last time before spiting straight on his face and push him harshly.

Goon1 land directly on ground "Abbeyy teri to" he shout angrily , he felt insult by Haseena.

"Teri tho!!" Other goons shout but Goon1 gesture them to stop at their places and pointed to himself that he can manage "Rukk jaa bhai main hoon na iss ladki ki maramaat abhi karta hoon....ab tho yeh doctorni gayi" He roared like a manafic and fastly walking towards her.

Haseena fist her knuckles infuriedly. Goon1 smirking evily at her as he stand facing her.....He was about to touch her before that a flying stick hit his right hand making it numb , wincing him in pain "Ahhhhh!"

"Usse tere iss gande haatho se chuke tho dikha iss haath ko jadd se ukhar dungi !"

With that he earn some best punches from her one by one . It happened so fastly that he couldn't defended himself and lastly collapsed on ground.

"Karishma ap??" Haseena call out grabbing her attention. Karishma stare her for a moment but didn't utter a word and turn her face away focusing on the Goon1.

Karishma stompt her firm boots on his right hand in which he was about to touch Haseena . She harshly make pressure on his hand making his hand crush with ground.

"Ahhhhhh...Choddoooo!" His shout echoing in the whole area as Karishma showers kick and punches on him frantically out of frustration. Meanwhile Haseena looks at her widen eyes.

Hearing his screams the other goons to run over them as they start fighting with karishma agressively.

"Ahh!" Karishma winch as she receive a punch on her injuried spot .

But guess what her smirk didn't vanished , it grew brighten as she with in 10 minutes knock out all of them laid down on ground , beating mercilessly.

"Ap thik hoon?" Haseena runningly come to karishma "Apne yeh sab kaise kiya??" She asked astonishly seeing the all goons laying on ground senselessly then looks at karishma "Bataye kaise kiya?"

Karishma remains silent

"Ap thik hain??" Haseena interogate as she checking for an injury she found her elbow bleeding "ayye Allah apke haath mein tho bullet lagi hain peechli baar bhi idhar laga tha na kitni baar ek hi jagah chot pohochani hain apko?...aur abhi tho aisa kuch nahi hua...kab laga yeh?"

Haseena raising questions back to back but karishma kept quite as she looking at the latter kneenly. .

"Andhi ke saath saath beheri bhi hoon gayi hain kiya ap?" Haseena finally asked agitately in her real tone .