Chapter 1

'Dad I am leaving for school!' I yelled walking out the door. My mom already left for work and my oldest brother, Brian is a senior but he already left.

'Okay be careful!' My dad yelled and I got in my car and headed to school.

After about 10 minutes of driving I got there and went to the office for my schedule.

While I was looking at my schedule I bumped into someone.

'Oh I am so sorry! You must be new.' A really pretty girl with long brown hair said smiling.

'I am actually and no big deal I was just trying to figure out where my classes are.' I smiled back.

'Here let me help you. My name is Alyssa.' She started looking at my schedule.

'Brooke.' I smiled.

'We have first period and lunch together. Come on I can show you where your classes are and your locker we have some time.'

Skip to lunch.

'Yeah be careful that teacher is strict she tends to yell a lot.' Alyssa laughed and we walked to a table with some more people there.

'I see that.' I laughed as well.

'Okay so I am gonna introduce you to the people I sit with that you can sit with too. This is Sammy, Nate, Jack Johnson, Lia, and Jack Gilinsky. Guys this is Brooke she is new.'

'Hi.' I smiled and waved and then sat down. They all seemed really nice.

--------

'Hey Brooke.' I turned around to see Jack Gilinsky standing behind me.

'Oh hey Jack.' I smiled. 'You live here?'

'Yeah right there.' He smiled and pointed to the house next door to me. 'We should start hanging out and I can show you around.'

'Yeah that would be great.' I said smiling.

'I am about to go swimming if you wanna go. Alyssa and Sammy are coming over too.' Jack said pointing to his house again almost as if he were nervous to ask me.

'Yeah Ill be over in 5 minutes?' I said walking up to my house.

'Sounds good.' He walked back to his house.

'Hey mom I am goin next door to swim with some friends I met at school.' I said and changed into my hot pink top and black bottoms and went to Jacks. I started to walk in the back yard and Jack was already back there.

'Hey they are on their way.' He said taking his shirt off and I couldnt help but stare. He was like perfect, he was so tan and had toned abs, muscles and ahh I couldnt stop staring.

'Like what you see?' Jack joked and laughed getting in the pool. I hit his chest and started laughing as well and then threw my hair up in a messy bun and got in the pool.

'So tell me about yourself.' Jack said swimming towards me.

'Well what do you wanna know?' I asked.

'Everything.' He said staring in my eyes.

'Well my name is Brooklyn Montgomery I am 17 years old I am obviously a junior. I am from Miami, Florida thats pretty much the basics.' I smiled. 'What about you?'

'My name is Jack Gilinsky I am 17 years old also a junior. I am from Omaha, Nebraska.' He smiled back.

'So why did you guys move?' He asked concerned.

'Honestly I am not sure.' I laughed. 'They never told me I just need to get used to being here I have no idea where anything is.'

'Well you know where I am so whenever you need help with anything or need someone to talk to just come over. I live alone my parents are always on business trips so they always stay at hotels and my sisters are old enough so they moved out.' Jack said which immediately made me smile Ive talked to him not that long and already feel comfortable with him.

'Thank you.' I smiled and we just kind of stood there staring in each others eyes. I guess we both got caught up in the moment because before I knew it his lips were connected to mine.

'Uh I am so sorry.' Jack said. 'I just got caught up in the moment.'

'I think we both did.' I laughed and then Alyssa and Sammy came in.

'Ayeee the party started.' Sammy said walking through the back gate.

'Shut up.' Alyssa hit his arm. 'Theres four people here.' We all laughed and they got in the pool I also got to know them a little better.

'Its getting late I should probably head home.' I said getting out of the pool and they all got out as well. 'It was nice hanging with you guys.'

'Yeah we definitely need to do it more often.' Alyssa got out and gave me her phone number and then Sammy did too.

'Ill walk you up front.' Jack said and we walked up front. 'Sorry again about earlier.' He said.

I nodded, 'It was no big deal.'

'Here give me your phone and I will put my number in.' I handed him my phone and then after like 15 seconds of just standing there he pulled me in for a hug and I headed inside to change.

Man I think I fell hard for Jack Gilinsky...

---------

I actually kind of like this chapter. Be sure to vote please.❤️ It will get more interesting trust me. I need 15 reads to go on and votes.❤️