Chapter 10

Brookes POV

3 months later (sorry for skipping but if I didn't it wouldn't be as fun.) its like late February ok lol.

'Lets go to a drive in.' Jack said and I walked to our bedroom.

'I haven't been to one in like 2 years.' I laughed and agreed that we should go. 'I need to get changed real fast it's cold outside. I changed into a Victoria secret long shirt and a pair of leggings and then ugg boots. We plan to just sit in the back on the car instead of getting completely out. When we got there we set up blankets in the back and laid down waiting for the movie to start.

'Brooke.' Jack said while he was pushing some of my hair out of my face.

'Yes?' I asked and looked over at him.

'I love you.' He said and I immediately smiled, 'I love you too.' He connected our lips, it was a short kiss but sweet. Then the movie started and we cuddled and watched them.

Skip to May (lets act like it was hot outside.)

I got a phone call from my aunt christy.

Aunt: hey broke?

Me: yeah?

Aunt: are you busy tomorrow night?

Me: not really just hanging out with Jack why?

Aunt: could you come over and watch the kids?

Me: yeah! I miss them.

Aunt: great thank you see you tomorrow at 4 love you.

Me: Love you too.

'Who's that?' Jack asked after I got off the phone.

'My Aunt Christy I am babysitting tomorrow and your are coming with me.' I smiled to try and convince him.

'Oh okay.' Jack laughed.

'Wait you're okay with it?' I laughed.

'Yes I love kids.' Jack said.

'Well there's 2 twins, Rayden and Ryder and a little girl, Leah.' I said and laid down because I was so tired. Jack nodded and smiled. 'I am going to bed now.' I laughed and Jack laid next to me. 'Love you night.'

'Love you. Goodnight.' Jack said and I fell asleep it was like 4 in the morning I was pretty surprised my aunt was up so late.

I woke up at literally 3 I had to get ready and it would already be 4 so I rushed to take a shower and get ready. At like 4:45 I was completely ready for the most part.

'You ready?' Jack asked getting off the bed.

I nodded, 'bring your bathing suit I want to take them out.' Jack grabbed his bathing suit and we went to my aunts.

'Brooookee!' Leah said and ran up to me.

'Hi baby girl.' I said and bent down to hug her and then the twins ran to me.

'Thank you so much Brooke I will be back by 10.' My aunt said and walked out to her car.

'Broooke is this your boyfriend?' Leah asked in her adorable voice.

'Yes this is Jack.' I said and she smiled and waved to Jack and he smiled and waved.

'Can I give you a hug?' She asked Jack and he nodded and gave him a hug.

'He is really cute.' She tried to whisper but we heard her and we laughed.

'Do you guys want to go to the waterpark?' I asked and they all screamed yes. 'Ok I will be back I am going to go get your bathing suits. Jack will watch you for a second.' I said and Leah had a smile on her face. After I got their swimsuits Jack grabbed one of their suits and put it on. Leah is pretty attached to Jack it was cute.

Soon enough my aunt came back. Lets just say tonight I learned how good Jack was with kids.

2 weeks later

'Alysssa!' I yelled running out to her car and almost knocked her down giving her a hug.

'I missed you!' Alyssa yelled back catching her balance.

'I missed you!' I said.

'But not me?' Sammy said getting out of the car.

'Nah.' I shrugged my shoulders and looked him up and down.

'Fuck you too.' Sammy said and came over to me and pulled me in a hug and I smiled.

'Wheres Jack?' Sammy asked.

'Takin a shower.' I replied and we walked in the apartment.

Sammy went to the sink and filled up a bucket of cold water and ice, 'Im gonna prank him since he doesnt know we are here.'

We all walked in the bathroom and Jack didnt notice and then Sammy poured the water all over Jack and he yelled, 'What the hell!?' while laughing. He peeked his head out of the shower and slapped Sammy upside the head.

'Let me get dressed so get out.' Jack laughed and Sammy closed the door behind him.

'Hurry Jack we have like 10 minutes before we need to get to school.' I laughed and went outside to our patio and we waited for Jack.

'So how have you and Jack been?' Alyssa asked sitting down.

'We have been really good. We haven't argued in the longest time and I am really happy with him.' I smiled and she did too, 'Thats good.' After we were done talking we walked back inside and went to school. Thank god we only have 2 more months.

I had speech and theatre and its my favorite class because I love acting. I went to my seat and Cameron sat next to me.

'Hey Brooke.' Cameron said smiling as he sat down next to me.

'Hey Cam.' I smiled back and we flipped in our binders to see what act we were doing this week.

'So this week is Romeo and Juliet?' I asked looking up and down at the page and reading in the instructions.

'I guess so.' Cam said looking at his. We all have groups and Cameron was apart of mine.

Cam and I are still friends and Jack knows. Hes not that happy about it but he understands.

'So me and Daniel can be Romeo and Juliet if you guys want.' Jade said and we all agreed.

'Okay lets go practice out in the hall and assign everyone a character.' I said and they all followed out to the hallway. We all assigned characters and did what we needed to do so we all sat out in the hallway and talked.

'So are you and Jack still dating?' Jade asked and I smiled and nodded.

'You guys are so cute!' Mckenzie said.

'Thank you.' I smiled and looked at Cameron which seemed to be upset.

'Whats wrong?' I whispered.

'Nothing.' He blankly said.

'Okay.' I said and ignored it. If he didnt want to talk about it then its whatever.