Chapter 17

'Come home tonight.' Jack said.

'I will. I just didnt want to knowing we werent together I just didnt want it to be like a surprise.' I responded walking out of the closet. Sam glanced at me to make sure I was fine and I nodded and smiled and walked back to sit next to Sam and we continued playing.

-

'Sam youre drunk I am bringing you home.' I said laughing and grabbing his hand.

'Psh n-no I am not.' Sam slurred his words.

I looked him in the eyes, 'Lets go.'

'Jack come here.' I yelled over the loud music.

'Do you want to come home with me or is your car here?' I asked pulling Sam outside.

'I rode with Johnson so Ill ride with you.' Jack said making his way through the crowd. I dropped Sam off at his house and he immediately passed out on his bed and then I got back in the car and went to me and Jacks apartment.

'So is this break over?' I asked Jack when we went to our room.

'I want it to be.' Jack looked up.

'Then I guess it is.' I smiled. 'I think it was good for us just to have a little break.'

'I do too but I am glad I have you back.' Jack said kissing my forehead.

I just smiled and laid on the bed. 'I still have a week of college.'

'Ill come visit you this weekend.' He smiled and I smiled back.

'Goodnight.' I smiled and pulled up the covers.

'Goodnight.' Jack smiled.

-----

'So you guys are fine now?' Maria smiled.

'Yes.' I smiled back.

'Well thats good I know you really like him.' Jennifer said.

I got interrupted by a text from Jack.

From my babyy💓:

i already miss you babygirl. im on my way.

A smile grew across my face.

'Ooh its Jack. Look at that smile.' Maria said which caused me to laugh.

To my babyy💓:

see you soon babee i miss you too.

Before I knew it Jacks car pulled up into the parking lot and I smiled and ran towards him. He pulled me into a tight warm hug and kissed my forehead a few times and then we walked to my friends that were sitting on the bench outside.

'Now that everything is good between you can you introduce us?' Rachel laughed moving her books on the floor and standing up.

I nodded, 'This is my boyfriend Jack. Jack this is Jennifer, Rachel, and Maria.' I smiled pointing to each of them.

'Its nice to finally meet you.' Maria smiled.

'You too.' Jack smiled back and we walked around.

'Less than a week and I can be home.' I said intertwining our fingers and looking up at Jack.

'And I cant wait til you are.' Jack said looking into my eyes while we sat down on a set of bleachers that no one was sitting at and I have no clue why they have these here.

'I cant wait either. I love it here, the girls are amazing friends. But I miss it back home, you, Sam, and Alyssa. Just sleeping in my own bed with you just feels more comfortable.' I said looking around as the sun was going down.

'I love you.' Jack simply said.

'I love you.' I smiled leaning my head on his shoulder and he took out his phone and took a picture of us and captioned it, 'I am so happy I have her back.'

-------

I woke up to my alarm going off. I smiled remembering I was leaving today and finally going home. I climbed out of bed and checked my phone.

From ugly bitchh😜:

we are on our way.

I smiled reading off the text I havent seen Sam and Alyssa in awhile and I miss them. I moved some boxes I had already packed out of the way and started packing up my last things after I used them like my toothbrush, makeup, etc. I moved the boxes up on my bed and then heard a knock on my door and Alyssa, Sam, and Jack walked in.

'Ahhh I missed you!!' Alyssa said squeezing me after pulling me into a hug.

'I missed you omg!' I said into our hug. After we pulled away I walked to Sam and gave him a hug and then same with Jack. Sam and Jack grabbed boxes and carried them out to the car while Alyssa and I moved things around to put into boxes.

Once we got everything in the car I said bye to Rachel, Maria, and Jennifer and then got in the backseat with Alyssa.

'So how have things been?' I asked Alyssa.

She locked her phone, 'Really good actually. I got in touch with a manager and I am getting signed to a label for singing.'

'Omg Alyssa that is amazing!' I smiled. Alyssa is an amazing singer and shes never put herself out there but now that she has shes getting noticed. 'I am so happy for you.'

'Well Alyssa and I will come over tomorrow okay?' Sammy said when they got out of the car and I climbed in the front seat.

'Okay.' I smiled and turned up the radio slightly.

As much as I want to do something with Jack I am so tired.

'I think I am gonna take a nap.' I said walking over to Jack who was laying on the bed dozing off every 2 seconds.

'Me too.' He laughed and rolled over. I climbed into bed next to him and pulled the covers up.

'I am so glad your back.' Jack said leaning towards me and leaving a kiss on my lips.

I paused for a second and smiled, 'I am too.'

--

'You know I really want to go to a fucking party.' I slightly laughed but also was being serious.

'Well shit lets go.' Jack said and Alyssa and Sam agreed. 'Johnson is having one but I didnt think you would want to go since you just got back.'

I changed into a maroon tight crop top that showed my belly button and white jean shorts. I had my black vans on and my hair was straight.

As soon as we walked in I smelt a strong scent of alcohol and weed.

'Damn, I missed this smell.' I said walking in and Jack and I seperated I went with Alyssa and Jack went with Sam.

'You definetly missed a lot of parties.' Alyssa said. 'Lets go get a drink.'

We made our way to the kitchen and the person I didnt want to see was standing right in front of me. I looked down because I didnt want them to notice me.

'Brooke?' The person asked very cheery.

----

COMMENT WHO YOU THINK IT IS.