Chapter 19

'I think I am gonna go out with Alyssa tonight if thats okay.' I said laying in Jacks lap.

'Yeah thats fine I think Sam and I are gonna chill.' Jack said and I got off his lap to get ready.

I changed into a black crop top with jean shorts and flip flops, normal hair and makeup. I grabbed my phone and keys and walked to Jack on the couch.

'Love you babe. Ill be back by 7.' I smiled and kissed him.

'Okay love you.' He smiled and I walked out and Sam was walking in.

'Mall?' I asked Alyssa when she got in the car.

She nodded, 'I need to go shopping.'

I laughed, 'Same and I have plenty of extra money from that job I worked.'

We stopped in a ton of stores, Rue 21, Forever 21, American Eagle, Pink/ Victoria Secret, Wet Seal and a ton more.

Jacks POV

'So how are you and Brooke?' Sam asked me when we got in the car to go to the store.

'We are really good.' I said starting the car. 'I really love her, like I have never felt this way about someone.'

'I could tell. All your other girlfriends you would just fuck and dump.' Sam said laughing. I laughed but it was true.

'I hope we can make this last.' I said thinking about our memories of when we first met.

'I hope it does because I have never seen you this happy.' Sam said and we got out of the car.

Brookes POV

'Well that was fun.' I laughed carrying a lot of bags to the car. I stopped and got Jack some things too.

'Yes it was.' Alyssa laughed.

'I think Sam is over you wanna come back to the apartment?' I said putting all the bags in the trunk. Alyssa nodded.

When we got there Jack and Sam were unloading groceries and Alyssa and I went up to Jacks and I room.

'Lets try on these clothes.' Alyssa said taking clothes out of bags. I agreed and sat my clothes out on one side of the bed while she put hers on the other.

'Jack. Come here.' I yelled after we were done trying our clothes on.

'Yeah babe?' Jack asked walking in the room, Sam behind him.

'I got you clothes. I got you khakis, 4 shirts, and vans.' I smiled and handed him the bag and box with the vans in it.

He put his hand on my waist and hugged me, 'You didnt have to, but thank you.'

I smiled, 'Welcome.'

'Lets have a bonfire.' Sam suggested.

'Yes, sounds fun.' Alyssa laughed and we walked down to the car to go to Sams, because he has a firepit and we live in an apartment so it wouldnt be smart.

'Oh shit.' I said laughing as we all ran towards Sams garage. When Sam put the lighter fluid in the fire got huge.

'I had no idea that was gonna happen.' Sam laughed as well dropping the bottle.

'Youre so stupid.' Alyssa hit his arm playfully, laughing.

We sat around the fire for quite awhile, laughing and having a good time.

'Ayye we should go to the cliff we havent gone in so long.' Jack said and I looked at him confused.

'Cliff?' I questioned.

'We used to always go there and mess around and do whatever.' Sam stated. 'We made some damn good memories.'

'And now Brooke can join in on those memories.' Alyssa said grabbing my arm and we drove to the cliff.

-

very short chapter sorryyy! but i know what im doing the next few chapters so be sure to vote and itll be up.