Chapter 21

I quickly ran to the bathroom after not feeling well and threw up, not long into sitting on the floor throwing up I felt a hand grab my hair and hold it back.

'Still not feeling well?' I nodded and sat back next to Jack. The past few weeks I have been randomly throwing up but feeling decent I didnt feel sick.

After getting back up and attempting to go to sleep I couldnt and Jack wouldnt sleep until I did so he came up with an idea to make another youtube video but this time being a cover. We chose Photograph by Ed Sheeran.

'Hey guys! I am back with another video, again with Jack.' I pointed towards Jack and smiled.

'Ever since the boyfriend and girlfriend tag on our channels you guys have been requesting we make another video together so we decided to do a cover on Photograph by Ed Sheeran.' Jack smiled and we played the instrumental version of photograph.

We keep this love in this photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Our hearts were never broken
Times forever frozen still

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket
Of your ripped jeans
Holdin' me closer
'Til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone

And if you hurt me
That's OK, baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

Wait for me to come home [4x]

Oh you can fit me
Inside the necklace you got when you were 16
Next to your heartbeat
Where I should be
Keep it deep within your soul

And if you hurt me
Well, that's OK, baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

Every once in a while on the camera I saw Jack glancing over at me and smiling.

'Okay so thats it for today's video but let us know in the comments if you guys want more videos of us singing or other types and if you want more covers comment songs. Also thank you all so much for 89,000 subscribers.' I smiled and shut the camera off.

'Is it bad that I feel completely normal now and I am not even tired?' I laughed putting the camera in a drawer in our room.

'No cause I feel the same.'

'Lets go somewhere?' I put on my shoes.

'Where?' Jack asked confused putting on his vans.

'Somewhere, lets go have fun.'

--

'Ow Samuel.' I managed to get out while he was sitting on top of me and leaning back. He laughed and got up and sat next to me.

'Real talk.' He started and looked at me with a straight face. 'You need to get pregnancy tests. I think your pregnant.'

'I should but I will wait.' I said looking him in the eyes. 'Im not sure I want to get it right now.'

I put my feet up and he pulled my feet over his lap and I leaned back on the couch, 'If I am, I-I just dont know how to tell Jack. What if he doesnt want a kid.'

'Brooke, if he didnt want a kid, he would tell you.' Sam said with a straight face but trying to comfort me.

'I am afraid to check.' I said looking at Sam, nervous.

'Lets go were going to get a pregnancy test.' Sam said grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

'Sam.' I whined taking his hand. 'Im scared, I want a kid but I am not sure if Jack does yet.'

'Brooke, dont stress. Why do you think that?'

'Because we wont have as much free time.' I said getting in the car.

He stopped and looked at me, 'He wouldnt care and if he does, call me whenever you need a break.'

'Ugh okay. Thank you Samuel.' I said and we went to the store.

--

I walked out of the bathroom after using 2 pregnancy tests.

'So?' Sam asked anxiously waiting for an answer.

I looked down nervous of his reaction, 'So... Its negative, I am not pregnant.'

-----

Short Chapter.