Chapter 6

'Babe, wake up.' Jack shook me and I opened my eyes. 'What time is it?'

'3.' Jack laughed. I never sleep that late unless I stay up extremely late.

'Damn.' I laughed and hot out of bed to take a shower.

'I am taking you out for dinner later!' Jack yelled and walked away from the bathroom.

'Shit! Jack. I need a towel.' I yelled after realizing I didnt bring in a towel.

I heard Jack laugh and come in the bathroom. 'Thanks.' I laughed and wrapped the towel around me then went to our room to get clothes. I chose a pair of high waisted maroon ripped shorts with a black flowy shirt. By the time I got completely ready it was 5 and we had reservations at 6.

'Dude we thought you stopped breathing you slept so long.' Sammy said which made me laugh.

'Alright we are leaving.' Jack said and we got in the car.

'Where are we going?' I asked.

'Buca.' Jack smiled because he knew it is my favorite restaurant.

'So I have been trying to wait for the right time and I feel like now is so will you be my girlfriend?' Jack smiled.

I had a big smile on my face, 'Yes.'

2 weeks later

The past two weeks Jack and I have been doing a lot together not every single day obviously but we have been finding different things to do. Right now we are just sitting on the couch with Sammy.

I just got a text from an unknown number. It was a picture of someone kissing a girl the guy somewhat looked like Jack but I could only see the back of his head.

'Hey go to your contacts and look up this number ###-###-####' I said and both Sammy and Jack grabbed their phones.

'I dont have a number.' Jack said.

'Its Haley Kait....' Sammy said and Jack looked up.

'Who is she?' I asked concerned.

'Jacks ex...' Sammy said and Jack nodded.

'What the fuck. So is this you!?' I got heated up and showed Jack the picture.

'Uh y-yeah.' Jack said and I lost it.

'Jack what the fuck!' I yelled and ran upstairs to my balcony and just looked straight ahead.

I heard someone open the door and walk out and then started rubbing my back it was Sammy. He grabbed my hands and turned me around and then wrapped my arms around him and he just held me like that, 'Are you okay?' I shook my head no in his chest.

'I don't know what to think or do. I am not even sad right now I am so pissed off. If Jack was seeing someone else why wouldn't he tell me. I thought he could trust me.' I said pulling away.

'You need to talk to Jack.' Sammy said and walked inside. Thats the last thing I wanted to do and then Jack walked out. I stayed facing away.

'Can you let me explain?' Jack asked in a soft tone.

'Theres nothing to explain Jack.' I said and moved closer to the balcony ledge.

'There is and if you would actually let me explain you would understand.' Jack said and grabbed my wrist and started tracing circles on my palm.

'Whatever explain.' I said facing him.

'Well first off you know I would never cheat on you, Brooke. You mean the world to me. If you knew Haley you would know that shes obsessed with me. She tries to get with me still and break up me and who ever I am with or even just friends. You have to learn to ignore what she says because she will never stop trying to break us up.' Jack said and I slowly stopped being so mad.

'So then what is this?' I pulled out my phone and showed him the picture.

'That is from 2 years ago.' Jack said and I felt like a complete idiot.

'I am sorry... I overreacted. The thought of you cheating means breaking up and loosing you will be one of the hardest things ever.' I said and Jack smiled and grabbed my sides and kissed my lips it was a gentle yet passionate kiss.

----------

sorry short chapter i know but once again i have a lot planned so basically i have to have some chapters that dont have drama or anything and just cute chapters or whatever so bare with me.