Chapter 4

Brookes POV

'Yeah but I am not acting...' Jack said looking up. 'It does bother me..' Jack said and my head shot up in shock.

'Oh. Look can we please talk about this later.' I said as the bell rang. 'We are going to be late. He nodded and we walked to our class in silence.

Eventually it was lunch time I met up with Sammy before walking to lunch. I quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him to the side while he was talking to Nate, 'Damn you okay?' Sammy asked smiling since I was walking so fast.

I laughed, 'Jack and I are talking after school about this I am not gonna straight up tell him we didnt have anything until he says something that hes upset or jealous okay?' I said and Sammy said okay.

After school

From Jack:

Meet me at my house in 5 minutes.

To Jack:

Okay.

My dad travels for his job and so does my mom so I dont see them a lot they are both traveling right now. My oldest brother 'watches' me even though I am 17 and hes only 18 one year older than me.

'Brian Im goin to Jacks!' I yelled and walked out the door.

'Hey so what exactly do you want to talk about?' I asked Jack.

'Come here.' He directed me to the bench he was sitting on so I sat next to him. 'This whole deal with you and sammy like what-'

'What about you and Olivia? Youre dating Olivia you should stop letting what Sammy and I are bother you.' I stated.

'Please let me explain myself.' He said and I nodded.

'I am just going to be straight up with you. I am jealous of you two. I dont want you to be with anyone but me. I fucked up and I shouldve just told you how I felt. I dont even like Olivia, I am using her because I wanted to see if you got jealous, I wanted to know how you felt but I am a dumbass and fucked this whole thing up I was afraid to tell you that I liked you because I didnt want to get turned down. Olivia doesnt mean anything really to me. But I guess my whole little plan to see if you got jealous didnt work because youre with Sammy and you seem pretty damn happy to be with him.' Jack said and I could tell he was upset not so much mad.

'Jack..' I said softly.

'I know its stupid I am sorry.' He said and looked down.

'No Jack everything you just said is how I feel..' I said looking in his eyes.

'Wait so you and Sammy are nothing you just wanted to make me jealous?' He asked and lifted his head.

'Yeah..' I replied and he shook his head and smiled.

'So you do like me?' He asked.

'Havent I made it obvious?' I laughed.

'So is that a yes?' He laughed.

'Yes.' I smiled.

'Time to break up with Olivia.' He said and showed me the text.

To Olivia:

Hey sorry were done.

'You dont think you couldve done it any nicer?' I asked.

'I could but I didnt feel like it.' Jack said and put his feet in the pool. 'Its hot as fuck lets go swimming.'

'Then come with me to get on my bathing suit.' I said.

'Okay.' He said and once again grabbed my hand. Luckily it was Friday and we had the rest of the weekend to spend.

'Ah wait! I have to get this.' I said grabbing my Polaroid and going outside.

'For what?' Jack asked.

'Youre taking pictures with me.' I said and he smiled. 'Well and on my phone too and we can take some underwater since I have a life proof case.'

After Jack changed and we swam for like 20 minutes I grabbed my phone to take pictures and we went underwater we took some pictures and I posted one of us on instagram and captioned it, 'underwater selfies with jack💓' he chose one of me and him where he was kissing my cheek and captioned it, 'swimming with my best friend❤️'

'Lets go to my house and watch a movie?' I asked Jack when we got out.

'Yeah lets go. I need to change real fast.' Jack said and we went to his room so he could change and then walked to my house.

'Oh hey perfect timing.' My brother said walking out the door as I walked in. 'I am going to my girlfriends house Ill be back later. Jack can take care of you right?' He said looking at Jack then me.

'Brian I am 17 but yes.' I laughed and we went inside up to my room.

'Wait. I know what we should do.' Jack said sitting on my bed while I was going through my drawers and closet.

'What should we do?' I asked still finding something to do.

'Lets go to the lake, its not far from here and my grandparents own a cabin down there. Today we can just go to hangout and maybe next weekend we can stay for the weekend?' Jack said.

'Yeah lets go. Just us?' I asked.

'I mean if you want other people coming thats okay but either way is fine.' Jack said and stood up.

'Lets go, just us.' I said which made Jack smile.

------------

5 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER.💞

what about us > j.g.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें