Chapter 11

'I gotta get to class love you.' I said and kissed Jacks cheek.

'Love you.' He smiled and walked to his class and I headed to speech and theatre.

'Okay class! Go work on your Romeo and Juliet scenes.' Mr. Walters said and we walked to the hallway.

'Okay so we have all the characters.' I said writing down everyones name by the character they were playing in the binder then shut it. We werent supposed to pick the characters we have to get Mr. Walters to choose but we decided to just try so we did and then went in the room to see who he is gonna choose for Romeo and Juliet.

'I think Cameron and Brooke should be Romeo and Juliet.' He said and Cameron and everyone else agreed I just stood there. This is gonna turn out bad... I already feel it. We didnt practice the kissing scene and we didnt plan on it until the day of in class. I was interrupted by a text from Jack

From my babyy💓:

@ lunch meet me at my car with all your stuff

To my babyy💓:

okay why? hahah.

From my babyy💓:

youll see😘

I locked my phone and lunch was in 5 minutes so I patiently waited until the bell rang and then grabbed my stuff and walked to Jacks car and climbed in the passenger seat and he started his car.

'Jack where are we going?' I laughed pulling my seat belt on and clicking it.

'Were skipping.' He smiled and turned on the radio.

'Still doesn't answer my question.' I laughed again and moved my bag to the back of his car.

'Were going home and watching movies I cant stand school.' Jack said after we pulled into our apartment complex and walked inside. I laid back in the bed waiting for Jack to choose a movie.

'Fuck.' I heard Jack yell and a loud bang. I ran to the living room to see what happened. He looked at me and smiled, 'what I almost knocked over the shelf.' I rolled my eyes and started laughing so hard.

'Hurry and pick a movie I am making a pizza.' I said walking in the kitchen and putting a pizza in the oven then walking back to our room.

'I am seriously about to fall asleep and take a nap.' I said and Jack looked at me we were laying on the bed sideways.

'Then lay.' Jack said and grabbed my sides so I was laying on his lap.

'Lay with me.' I said and laid down on my pillow so Jack could lay and he did. He moved a piece of my hair back and kissed my lips and I fell asleep.

-

'Alyssa, are you coming over this weekend?' I said as we were walking up to her locker.

'Yeah.' She smiled and hugged me then we walked to our classes.

'Brooke where were you the second half of class!?' Mr. Walters asked when I walked in class.

'Home.' I blankly answered and he nodded.

'Well today is our last rehearsal day. Tomorrow its in front of the school.' Mr. Walters said and I sat in my seat.

'I know, I didnt miss the whole week!' I said with tone and he looked at me and I rolled my eyes and walked to the hallway so I could rehearse.

'You guys need to practice the kissing scene.' Jade said and I nodded and pulled out my script. When we got to the scene he put his hand lightly on my face and softly kissed my lips and we pulled away and continued, I still felt nothing. Then eventually the bell rang and I started to walk up to Jack because he was walking my way and then Cameron grabbed my arm and spun me around.

'Hey do you think we should practice later?' Cameron asked.

'No I think we got it down.' I smiled and he walked away. When I looked back at Jack his jaw was clenched.

'Babe were just friends.' I said grabbing his hand. 'I promise.' He nodded and lead me to the table to sit by Alyssa and Sammy.

'Where were you guys yesterday?' Sammy asked when we sat down.

'Jack decided he wanted to skip and go home so we did.' I said and Sam nodded and laughed.

'We graduate in 4 days thats crazy.' Jack said and I started thinking about it.

'This year was so amazing but went by so fast.' I said and Alyssa agreed.

'The bad thing is that we have finals the next 4 days.' Sam said.

'Lets not think about that. After those 4 days are over lets take a trip to the beach.' Alyssa said and we all agreed.

'Yes, Jack and I can book it tonight!' I said smiling.

'Yeah.' Jack said flashing a smile.

--

'So how many rooms do you think we need like 2?' I asked Jack. 'I dont think Alyssa and Sammy will care to be sharing a room it will be cheaper.'

'Yeah they wont care.' Jack said and I clicked 2 rooms on the computer and a bunch of house suggestions came up. We liked a few and clicked them and it came to be $7,000+

'Shit Jack we cant afford that.' I laughed scrolling down.

'We should probably invite more people.' Jack said looking from the computer up to me.

'Yeah, like Johnson and Nate?' I asked.

'Yeah Ill text them.' Jack said pulling out his phone.

'I am gonna text Sam so him and Alyssa can come over now so we can look at houses.' I said and Jack nodded.

To ugly bitchh😜:

come over & bring alyssa

From ugly bitchh😜:

comin

'Nate and Johnson are down, they are on their way.' Jack said.

'So is Sam and Alyssa.' I said moving back on the bed.

We booked the trip for this Friday right after school for a full week.

--

Just a fillerr