What a Mess.

There's a steamy bit in this chapter, just a warning. Though this is going to be your only warning for the rest of the story, it's rated PG-13 for a reason! [ Hope you like it regardless ;) ]

Phil's POV

What is she doing and why is she on my face? Phil’s eyes bugged out of his head as he felt his back hit the wall, Sofia’s lips firmly attached to his. Where are her clothes? She said she just needed a change of clothes, but obviously she had other intentions. Phil’s eyes darted all around the room, his arms sort of sticking out, what do I do? What do I do?! He had no idea what was going on, but he knew that it felt wrong. This shouldn’t be happening… He gently placed his hand on her bare hips and slightly pushed her a bit away, hoping that she’d get the hint. 

Did she, though? No. 

She just pushed against him harder and forced her tongue into his mouth, making his eyes go even wider. Whaaaat? He tried pushing her again, gently still, but a loud thud made him jump, nearly pushing her to the ground.

“What was that?” Phil asked in regards to the noise,

“You didn’t like it?” Sofia pouted, making his skin crawl. She was his best friend and Phil didn’t know what he felt about what just happened, it was nothing good, though—that he knew for sure. He looked down at Sofia, clad in lacey black lingerie, red lipstick smeared across her face. He brought his hand to his mouth and almost swore when it came back red,

“What were you doing?” Phil asked, confusion all over his face,

“I-I-I just thought that y-you liked me b-back…” She stuttered, her bottom lip trembling. Phil heard another slam and looked at Sofia for another second before leaving,

“I’ll be right back.” He said in a rush, his head spinning. Sofia liked him? He just considered them friends; anything more made no sense to him. She was his sister, nothing more. And plus, his heart was only for Melanie. He was so close to telling her how he felt when they were hugging earlier, but then Sofia distracted him. He should’ve just spit it out, then Sofia wouldn’t have complicated things by kissing him. He wiped at his mouth again and sped walked down the hall, what just happened? 

He stepped into the living space and Dan caught sight of him first, his eyes going wide and filling with anger as he motioned for Phil to go back, his face furious. Phil’s words caught in his mouth as he obeyed, sneaking back into the hall before anyone could see him. Dan rushed to meet him and pushed him back into Dan’s room, his face a mask of pain and anger.

“What the fuck did you just do?” Dan whispered urgently, his hand gripping Phil’s shoulder,

“What was that noise?” Phil asked, ignoring his question.

“Melanie came to say goodbye to you and th—Oh shit!” He spat, his eyes going wide, “Phil—You didn’t!”

“I didn’t wha—” But then it clicked. Oh no, oh God no. She saw, didn’t she? She saw the whole thing. It’s over. It’s all over. I blew it. Phil tore away from Dan and put his head in his hands. Oh, Christ…

“Dickhead!” Dan snapped, turning away from Phil and looking out the window. Phil wasn’t sure if he was talking about himself or not, so he let it slide as he followed Dan to the window, just in time to see Mel running away of Pj, wiping at her eyes as he unknowingly and lazily followed behind. Pj soon noticed something was wrong and caught up to her, turning her around to face him, looking deep into her eyes. Phil saw Melanie's shoulders shake and it made his heart ache knowing that he was the cause of her tears. Wait. Why is she crying? Does she feel the same?