Chapter #3 - Mid-Operation

When I woke up, I felt like I was a pile of mush. I wasn't in that hospital, though, and Xenlyr was still working on my arms. 

"Adamai! Adamai! I need help!" he shouted, waking up Ad who was sitting a few yards away. "He's woken up and I can't put him back out while I'm working on his leg." Adamai ran over as I screamed in pain. 

As I sat there trying to quiet myself down just as much as they were, I focused on what Xenlyr had already finished on. I felt my wrists were in better condition, and my back had been messed with somewhat. I found quickly that trying to stop screaming was useless for as much pain as Xenlyr's method was.

"Adamai, you have to give him another dose, this is DANGEROUS for him," Xenlyr commanded. Adamai looked down at his feet. 

"Adamai. This is serious life or death. Give him the shot alredy!"

'Yugo' Adamai whispered through our link.

'Yea?'

'Do you want me to give you more Kerqek?'

'...'

'Yugo, I can't give it to you without your consent. That would just be wrong.'

'... Do it.'

'Alright.'

I watched as Adamai grabbed that sharp needle again and stuck back up my neck. The firey feeling was indescribable. It hurt more the second time, but it became obvious that the second shot was more effective than the first.

I was out just like that.

I am so sorry that this chapter is shorter than I am. It makes sense to me, okey? I'll just get started on another chapter before you all come after me...