Second Ending - Part 2

I woke up in a black void. This place felt much like the White Dimension in the sense that I was kind of just floating there, but there was a ground beneath me I was standing on. I was weightless. I couldn't feel anything.

I blinked, the action taking much longer than it should have, as if time were slowed down.  I slowly moved my arm upward in hopes of seeing it amidst the black. As it approached my face, it was lightly illuminated by a wakfu-colored light source. It must have been my wings.

I sat in that position for a while, taking note to how I could be completely still and not grow tired to holding my hand in front of my face like this.

The more times I blinked, the harder it became to move, like a pile of weighted blankets was being pressed against me on all sides, the pile gaining mass the longer I waited. The stiffness of my body reminded me faintly of Stasis and its tendency to refuse to be manipulated or controlled, no matter how long I spent trying to study the energy.

I closed my eyes one last time before I couldn't find the strength to open them again. I was left powerless, alone in this space. I went to my last resort, hoping that Adamai wouldn't be mad at me, but I needed more information.

I activated my wakfu vision to be greeted with faint outlines of what probably laid before me. They were greyer than I was used to seeing and blurrier, as if distant from where I was. I turned the vision off, figuring that I wouldn't achieve anything this way.

I decided that this place, wherever I even was, would now be called the "Stasis Plane".

After not moving for what felt like an hour, I felt drowsiness take me over. I couldn't do anything, so I didn't resist it, letting the sweet sensation of unconsciousness control me.

I apologize that the chapter is short. I couldn't find the words to describe the Stasis Plane, but the next chapter will be much longer.

Thank you

-MG16