-/Apollo\-

Name - Apollo

Name Meaning - The Greek and Roman god of sunlight, prophecy, music, and poetry.

Gender - Male

Age - 26

Tribe - Silk Wing

Job - Goes from Sculptor to Body Guard.

Sexuality - Straight

Appearance,
Base by Aetherjay

He has white wrist bands on his front and back legs

He has white wrist bands on his front and back legs. He is bigger than a normal male silk wing.

Personality - Apollo is a smart and optimistic silk wing. He is very kind and determined to get through any problem that stands in his way.
Extremely understanding towards others. An independent dragon with artistic skills.
Apollo is creative and imaginative, allowing those two to drive his thoughts.
A gentle, caring and empathetic guy, who can be a big goof ball most of the time.
Not to mention how he is cautious and protective of others, having a form of selflessness.
And yet, his mind tends to be driven by hints of guilt. Believing he is the real cause of his "father's" death.

Likes - Art, jewellery, nice dragons, libraries, information, other silk wings, leaf wings, Heliamphora, books, sculptures, fire, statues, monuments, Darner, sunlight, Jewel Hive, Poetry, leaf wing kingdom, flowers, music, capes/masks.

Dislikes - Hive wings, Horntail, manipulative dragons, storms, intense colds, deforestation, the hivemind, huge deep bodies of water, being outcasted, beetles, confined spaces.

Backstory - Raised in Jewel Hive by a rich hive wing named Darner. His family is unknown and he was found alone, on the outskirts of Jewel Hive. Lived a happy life with Darner till the hive Queen found out he's a flamesilk. Darner had to keep Apollo hidden.
But the Queen found out, sending her scouts to take Apollo away.
Long story short, Darner dies protecting Apollo and he makes a run for it.
Escaping from Jewel Hive and running into a rebellious group who took him in.
There, he met a hive wing named Horntail, who he striked a deal with and robbed the group. From then on he began working for Horntail.

Relationships,
Biological Parents,
Mother - ???
Father - ???

Biological Siblings,
???????

Adoptive Parent,
Father - Darner the hive wing
No second parent

Crush/Future Partner - Heliamphora the leaf wing.

Theme Song - Firestarter by Manafest

Book They Appear In - Curse Of Evil ( this may be changed )
He also appears in Wings Of War And Silver by SoIarfeather
Along with Dying Embers, also by Solar :D

Canon Voice - N from Murder Drones - Michael Kovach

Quote - "If I stop now! Everything I've seen and been through would mean nothing...I can't do that to her..."
Apollo to Prince Hollowtruth.

Major Fear - Huge bodies of deep water. He is claustrophobic.

Other - Darner gave Apollo his name.
A flamesilk lad ✌️
He's practically blind without his glasses. Anything far away being a blur to him.

If you see any spelling mistakes, please tell me. Plus, I may still make updates to these!