~/Dreadthief\~

Name - Dreadthief

Name Meaning - Dread - the fear of something bad happening.
Thief - a person who steals another person's property, especially by stealth and without using force or threat of violence. ( Yes, I am using google lmaoo )

Gender - Male

Title - Banished night wing

Age - 17

Tribe - Night wing

Job - He doesn't really end up getting a job.

Sexuality - Straight

Appearance,
Base by Aetherjay
Credits - nimbasanerd ⬇️

Appearance,Base by AetherjayCredits - nimbasanerd ⬇️

Has a red scarf as an accessory.

Personality - Dependent, hesitant, cautious, introverted, caring, kind, thoughtful, overthinker, nervous, somewhat lazy, decorative, creative, trust issues, random bursts of energy, maybe a bit depressed, empathetic, emotional, unsure, different from typical night wing behaviour, apologetic,

Likes - Friends, his sister, Cactusflower, freedom, writing, reading, swimming, quiet places, nice dragons, random objects, scarfs, drawing, nighttime, stars, art, scrolls,

Dislikes - Fights, blood, arguments, his father, sky wings, the night kingdom, night wings, rude dragons, arrogant dragons, hierarchy, tons of fire, war, blooded family,

Dread has a long backstory
Backstory - He was still an egg while his family flew through a storm to the new night kingdom. The old night kingdom was sunk by ice and sea wings ( Why?? Uh. L o r e )  His sister was 2 - 5. Her name is Voidstrike. His father ( Briskkeeper ) carried his egg. While his mother ( Fiercemind ) carried his other sibling. A purple egg.
A young night wing guard gets dared to fly supperrr high! The air pressure combined with the lightning knocks him out. Fierce gets hit by the falling guard, dropping the egg as she loses balance. She dives after it, so does Brisk dive after her.
The guard and egg slam against the water surface. The guard gains a concussion and drowns, while the egg breaks and sinks. Fiercemind was in shock, and couldn't move. A wave comes over and takes her under the water. Brisk was present in this, this is where his depression starts.
His friend ( Metaseeker ) drags him to the new night kingdom. Meta was holding Voidstrike the entire time.
Dreadtheif's born on the new kingdom. Inside a cave. Since Fierce and Brisk already pre-planned somethings about their unborn dragonets. Voidstrike and the purple egg were gonna get powers ( mind reading or future sight ) she got future sight, but for her it's a 50/50. Not always is it true. DreadThief was chosen to be powerless. Like his father.
His father often abused him. It was his fathers way of taking out his anger and despair. I know, he's a crappy dad.
He has friends at school. Cursebringer, Jynx and Bloodmoon. And one friend outside of his tribe. Cactusflower. Which is a crime in his tribe. It is seen as making an alliance with the other tribes.
He gets found out and gets banished. From then on, his true story starts, which'll 100% be written out as a book/Story.

I had to shorten his backstory. My reason being. It spoiled most of his book, and its just too much to read.

Relationships,

Biological Parents,
Mother - Fiercemind
Father - Briskkeeper

Biological Siblings,
Sister - Voidstriker ( she is an assassin )
Purple egg - Dead. Plus nameless.

Crush - Cactusflower
Future Partner - No one
Best Friend - Goes from Bloodmoon to Highland.
Friend Group In The Night Kingdom - Bloodmoon, Jynx and Cursebringer.
Friend Group Once Banished - Highland, Airy, Cactusflower, Princess Azure, Axinite.

Theme Song - Watch Me Fall by ScottDW

Book They Appear In - Dreadedflower ( He is the main POV )
He also appears in,
Going Deep. Parasitic Kingdom. The Green Witch. Highest Peak. Lifetaker.

Canon Voice - Jack de Sena - Sokka from ATLAB

Quote - "FINE! Go without me! I didn't need ANY of you!"
Dreadthief to his friends.

Major Fear - Being left alone or forgotten/Losing everyone he cares for and loves.

Other - He is powerless. But he knows a few assassin moves from his sister. Since she's an assassin, he watches her do her training.
His coping mechanism half the time is to down talk himself, or dig his claws into the palms of his talons.