-/Aurora\-

Name - Aurora

Name Meaning - refers to a natural light display in the Earth's sky called the aurora polaris, or polar lights, visible only in high-latitude regions like the North and South Poles.
Also means Dawn in Latin.

Gender - Female

Title - Ice wing Princess
Student at WingsTogether Academy
Copper Winglet

Age - 14

Tribe - Ice wing

Job - Works a voluntary job as a hunter for a small restaurant within Possibility. Hence why she's so busy.

Sexuality - Bisexual

Appearance,
Credits - -littlefirefly

Appearance,Credits - -littlefirefly

Aetherjay base done by me ⬇️⬇️

Personality  - Open, soft, kindhearted, understanding, laid back, good sense of humour, active, fit/sporty, jokester, caring, thoughtful, doesn't have good memory, extroverted, playful,

Personality - Open, soft, kindhearted, understanding, laid back, good sense of humour, active, fit/sporty, jokester, caring, thoughtful, doesn't have good memory, extroverted, playful,

Likes - Sports ( Swimming especially ), flying, water, writing stories, reading, talking to others, annoying her brothers ( Alabaster specifically ), being free, open fields, beaches, mountains, nature, play fighting, talkative dragons, her family,

Dislikes - Being a Princess, rules, being trapped, snakes, Netherland, Hollowtruth, arrogant dragons, dragons that ruin the moment, quiet environments, conflict, arguments, war, death, intense heats,

Backstory - Raised in the Ice kingdom. A heir to the ice wing throne, however, she never wanted it. She also has two younger brothers and one older one.
Surprisingly enough, her parents didn't work on her much. All they taught her repeatedly was her manners and how to act like a Princess. Never like a Queen or a future leader.
Her brothers on the other hand were given lessons such as hers in more depth and a bit more harsh. Aurora's eldest brother mainly, Alabaster. Their parents worked on him too much, as he was born to be the future King. If not, a leader of some sort with high power. If Alabaster chose not too, it would be passed onto Aurora. But she also chose not too. So then it was sent onto their younger brothers, Icebound and Cryo.
However, Alabaster kept the burden on his shoulders. Working to be the future King.
Aurora supported him throughout it, helping him out. And sharing a deeper connection.
The two realised that they didn't want a planned out life, and wanted to move away instead. At first, it was Aurora who chose to move away from Ice Wing Royalty tradition. Not learning at a normal ice wing school, but rather a multi-tribe school. WingsTogether Academy. Her parents only let her go after MANY convincing conversations from Aurora, and help from Alabaster.
A little later, Alabaster wanted to join Aurora in her school. Eventually, Queen Radiance and King Neptune allowed him to go too. Giving the King role to Icebound.
Moving on from her family,
Aurora is a very social dragon, who spoke to many. Given her kind and out going personality, many spoke to her. So she had lots of friends in the ice kingdom. Just, from the amount she made, she never made any meaningful connections to any. She was always the backup friend for a lot of them. Giving her another reason to move schools, she wanted to meet more dragons and actually make better connections. Which she succeeded.
Her story starts at the new school.

Relationships,

Biological Parents,
Mother - Queen Radiance
Father - King Neptune

Biological Siblings,
Oldest Brother - Prince Alabaster
Younger Brother - Prince Icebound
Youngest Brother - Prince Cryo

Biological Family,
Ice Wing Royal Family.

Crush - TBD
Future Partner - TBD
Best Friend - Consideration the night wing
Friend Group - Bittern, Consideration, Zerzura, Archer, Iro,

Theme Song - TBD

Book They Appear In - Pure Cold. Murders And Mysteries.
Mentioned in. Two-Faced. Curse Of Evil.

Canon Voice - TBD

Quote - "This is all a dream right?? Ha ha~ sooo funny Alabaster! You can stop now!?"
Aurora toooo ??

Major Fear - Dying alone. Being alone. Having no one there for her.

Other -  Shorter than the average ice wing at her age. Very different from how ice wings were normally described.