-/Cloudberry\-

Name - Cloudberry

Name Meaning - A dwarf bramble with white flowers and edible orange fruit, which grows on the mountains and moorlands of northern Eurasia and northern North America.

Gender - Female

Title - Student at a multi-Tribe school. WingsTogether ( The school name 😭 )
Silver Winglet

Age - 17

Tribe - Rain wing

Job - She doesn't have one.

Sexuality - Lesbian

Appearance,
Credits - nimbasanerd

Personality  - Bubbly, open, expressive, thoughtful, determined, smart, optimistic, attachment-issues, puts others before herself, she gives off old-sister vibes, artistic, imaginative, supportive, talkative, extroverted, good actor,

Personality - Bubbly, open, expressive, thoughtful, determined, smart, optimistic, attachment-issues, puts others before herself, she gives off old-sister vibes, artistic, imaginative, supportive, talkative, extroverted, good actor,

Likes - Flowers, books, animals, school friends, art, drama, biology, rain wings, fruits, Enchanting, her younger brother, drama teacher, freedom, sun-time, acting, colours, butterflies, birds, sloths, families, WIP

Dislikes - Bullies, war, cruel societies, corruption, death, separation, loss, WIP

Backstory - I'll just explain parts of her backstory
Cloudberry attends a multi-tribe school. Specifically WingsTogether ( A school near possibility. Much like JMA 💀 )
She's often very talkative and bubbly compared to other dragons. Cloud also really enjoys Drama along with Art. And also tends to express emotions through art. Drama is just a hobby of hers, while Biology she finds interesting.
Sadly, girly got bullied 🥲 ( Not too sure why yet. I'd say many made fun of her personality and interests in art and drama. M a y b e ). She didn't let them put her down however, and often fought back. Causing a few fights. Her best friend, Enchanting tended to calm her down or drag her away from fights.
The two were total opposites, but got along very well. Enchanting also defended Cloudberry, however backed down when forced into a fight. She'd run away, but never camouflage. She can't. ( Hybrid :0 ) Enchanting liked keeping the hybrid thing a secret. She didn't have many obvious features, besides much sharper spikes. Her friends like Cloudberry knew, and hid it from others too.
Cloudberry also had a few other friends. Frostbite the ice wing, another rain wing, a random tribe and Flameburst the sky wing. Enchanting was also with them, and they were a small friend group.
Now, going farther back on her story. She lived life like a normal rain wing within the rain kingdom. With both her parents. Then they had another egg, Cloud's little brother. However, a fire caught their house, Cloudberry was at the hatchery, watching Blueberry's ( Her brothers ) hatching egg. He was a darker shade of blue with a more lighter pink, but same underbelly.
Cloud brought him home, then found out a fire caught their house. Rain wings gathered around, putting it out. Everything was burnt, her parents didn't make it out alive. Her and her brother were placed in an orphanage from then on. Then the two got accepted to study and live in WingsTogether. Ever since then, she feared being separated from anyone she loved, or losing others. Along with being weary and jumpy near fire.

Relationships,

Biological Parents,
Mother - Dahlia. She died when Cloud's brother just hatched.
Father - Elan. Also died at the same time. Both died from a fire.

Biological Siblings,
Younger Brother - Blueberry

Crush - Enchanting the rain wing + A few other dragons. She moves on quickly 😭
Future Partner - TBD
Best Friend - Enchanting the rain wing.
Friend Group - Frostbite, Enchanting, Flameburst, random rain wing, Cometwatcher

Theme Song - TBD

Book They Appear In - Pure Cold. Two-Faced. Curse Of Evil.
She's a side character for Pure Cold, then background for the other two.

Canon Voice - TBD

Quote - "No...I can't leave! I can't leave him alone again...Please understand Enchanting."
Cloudberry talking to Enchanting.

Major Fear - Loss. Being separated from her loved ones. Abandoned. Being targeted. Very weary near fire

Other - She draws out her feelings. Somewhat mother-like to her brother, their age gap being maybeeee, 3-6 years?