-/Voidstrike\-

Name - Voidstrike

Name Meaning - Void - A completely empty space.
Strike - Hit forcibly and deliberately with one's hand or a weapon or other implement.

Gender - Female

Title - Night Wing Assassin.

Age - 22

Tribe - Night Wing

Job - Royal Assassin

Sexuality - TBD. She questions it herself. Possibly Bisexual + Asexual

Appearance,
Base by Aetherjay

She also normally wears a pouch around her neck

She also normally wears a pouch around her neck. She holds her daggers and discs within it, along with rope.

Personality - Voidstrike is an independent night wing, who is quick-witted with an extreme amount of smarts. Protective over dragons she trust/dragons who remind her of her brother.
A huge softy on the inside, or once one gets to know her better. An odd sense of humour, being very broken and bland. Extremely observant, even if she isn't a mind reader, she can tell what others are thinking.
Voidstrike is often very cautious in unfamiliar settings, taking the lead.
She is a stealthy and quiet night wing, whose moves are unpredictable. Not to mention, very little is known about her, making her a mysterious dragon. Overall, Void can be understanding towards others, and know how to act during certain situations.

Likes - Silence, a structured society, orders, being with someone, her brother ( Dreadthief ), Queen Doombreath, Hoperunner, daggers/discs, vast mountains, forests, tall grass, towns, the night kingdom, night wings, targets, hawks ( to eat, not as a pet ), Metaseeker and Athena, Raven, nighttime, has a thing for roses ( she likes their smells and how they look generally ), hierarchy, scrolls, history, biology, writing ( She used to write with Dreadthief ),

Dislikes - Her father ( Briskkeeper ), open fields, bright daylight, arrogant dragons, being alone, isolated, seen as a monster, talking about herself, her own blood ( besides her Brother ), freedom, no hierarchy, schools, crowds, obnoxious dragons, know-it-alls, ice wings,

Backstory - A famous Assassin. Her name - LifeTaker.
Her mother died when she was young. And her father didn't take it well. He took out his despair and depression onto his dragonets.
Since Void looked so similar to her mother, she was forced into assassin training. Which her mother was also one.
That messed Void up heavily. Ruining her cheerful personality, making her more monotone and souless.
Luckily, through meeting other dragons, she gained some aspects of her personality back, still keeping her old self in some ways.

Relationships,

Biological Parents,
Mother - Fiercemind
Father - Briskkeeper

Biological Siblings,
Brother - Dreadthief
Purple Egg - Its nameless plus they die before they hatch.

Crush - Hoperunner the night wing
Future Partner - ???

Theme Song - Can You Hear Me? By Ivan B

Book They Appear In - LifeTaker ( She is the main POV )
She also appears in,
DreadFlower. Highest Peak. The Bad Omen. Is It Truly Possible? Pure Cold. Two-Faced. Cures Of Evil.

Canon Voice - Paula Burrows - Rayla from The Dragon Prince.
I made Voidstrike Scottish, then I realised that show has Scottish elves. So...Why not yk. Plus, the voice itself does match her ^^

Quote - "It's not my fault! I was raised like this! I was just a dragonet! You did nothing to help me! Nothing!"
Voidstrike to Dreadthief.

Major Fear - Dying alone. Seen as a monster. Her past.

Other - She is a seer. However its a 50/50. Sometimes they tell the truth or they may tell lies. She never knows if its true or false, she just follows her gut.
When she gets those visions, she closes her eyes, they give her head aches and make her lose focus.
She deeply misses Fiercemind, and the way Brisk used to be. She wants to help him, but he's too far gone in her opinion.