-/Vinca\-

Name - Vinca

Name Meaning - A desert Wildflower.

Gender - Female

Title - The Sand Traveller.

Age - 31

Tribe - Sand wing

Job - A traveller. Travelling across continents, doing trades and exploring etc...

Sexuality - Pansexual

Appearance,
Base by Fizzy and original adopt and coloured by  StarStormThunder

Appearance,Base by Fizzy and original adopt and coloured by  StarStormThunder

Colours Edited By Me + Aetherjay Base

On her full body design, her talons and the tip of her tail up to her barb is the same colour as her underbelly

Star if you're looking at this, please use the edited design :D

Personality - Vinca is an independent and observant sand wing. Heavily puts others before herself, believing its the right way to protect any dragon. She has huge amounts of determination, let alone a bunch of optimism. Which allows her to lead her family into the right direction. ( more explained in her backstory ). A calm dragon who can handle time decently, while also making it enjoyable. Not to mention her patience, which adds onto her quick-witted self.
But all these good traits of hers slowly enveloped into a small amount of selflessness within her. She'd always put others before herself, even masking her own doubts just to make others feel better.
At times, she can give off a big-sister like tone to those younger than her.

Likes - Adventure, freedom, dragons she knows, her family, cloaks, mountains, masks, the heat, diving from large heights, hiking, playing the drums, weaponry (Knows her way around them. Uses daggers and blow-pipes + darts the most), Geography, fashion (Has good taste in it), a free society, music, small towns,

Dislikes - Corruptive dragons, death and loss, diseases, singing, huge crowds,

Backstory - The oldest of all her siblings. Has 3 younger siblings. Her parents were loving and caring to them all, Vinca also eventually taking care of her younger siblings, their age gap being quite large. (Vinca and the second oldest, 7 years.).
Vinca's family came from a large line of traders, her family being known as The Sand Traders. Hence why they were always on the move.
Vinca was raised to watch over her siblings and carry on The Sand Traders name. But of course, Vinca's family gave her options, which allowed her to become a traveller instead.
Her family were a happy bunch, strong bonds and many laughs. Till one day a disease spread to Vinca's family.
Infecting both her parents and one of her siblings. By this time Vinca was an adult, while the rest of her siblings were teens. She and one of her siblings traveled in search of an antidote, while the other sand wing stayed behind to watch over their sick family.
Eventually Vinca and her younger sister found the antidote, but were too late.
Dragons near their home heard about the news, and knew well the earnings her family got from trading careers. Their home was wiped clean of all valuables, even the lives of the rest of her family, taken...
This triggered Vinca to watch over her younger sister heavily, and into doing anything to keep her alive.
They bonded well after this tragic event. However they both knew well that they'd never get over this life changing experience.

Vinca was 23 at the time of this, while August was 14.

Relationships,

Biological Parents,
Mother - Senita (Deceased)
Father - Drought (Deceased)

Biological Siblings,
Younger Brother - Ringtail (Deceased)
Younger Sister - August
Younger Sister - Geranium (Deceased) 

Biological Family,
A long line of traders.

Crush - TBD
Future Partner - TBD

Theme Song - TBD

Book They Appear In - TBD

Canon Voice - TBD

Quote - "It's okay! I'll make sure to lead us to the better side...I promise...You know I keep those!"
Vinca to her sister, August.

Major Fear - Losing dragons she cares deeply for.

Other - TBD