-/Ivory\-

Name - Ivory

Name Meaning - The hard white substance, a variety of dentin, composing the main part of the tusks of the elephant, walrus, etc
Google ⬆️

Gender - Female

Title - The Step-Princess of the Sky Kingdom.

Age - 24

Tribe - Sky wing

Job - Possibility Librarian

Sexuality - Straight

Appearance,
Credits - StarvioletFury

Personality - Ivory is calm and thoughtful and she is normally quiet if not spoken to

Personality - Ivory is calm and thoughtful and she is normally quiet if not spoken to. Charming with a good sense of humour, she is also heavily respectful. Knowing boundaries and others limits, especially her own. An empathetic dragon with an understanding mind. Ivory -From being raised near royalty- has small amounts of elegance.
However, she is very closed, not sharing much about herself at first or really to any unfamiliar dragon. But once she befriends another, she becomes an expressive ball of sunshine.
An artist dragon who can think outside of the box in many situations. Extremely observant so she can at times read dragons easily.

Likes - Books, writing, getting to know others, History, quiet places, libraries, having company, feathers and birds, mountains, rivers, cooked food, reading, friends, flying, climbing, her brother, Queen Dawn, circuses, music, Ravenmind, WIP!

Dislikes - Rumours about herself, arrogant dragons, being betrayed, fruits, bugs, rain, loud spaces, her parents, others complimenting her (Not fond of it. Finds it weird and at times uncomfortable -Depends on the dragon-.), the dark, WIP!

Backstory - Her and her family are extremely posh and wealthy. Very much liked by the Sky Queen, Queen Dawn. And her parents are loyal followers to Dawn.
Ivory mainly grew up around the library her parents owned.
But Ivory didn't mind much, she had her brother, and he meant a lot to her. The two built an unbreakable bond and share very similar personalities and interests. Many called them non-identical twins, till realising her brother was older by a few years.
After all the serving and the relationship their parents had with the Queen, they soon were seen as a Prince and Princess throughout the kingdom. Her brother enjoyed the idea, but Ivory despised it. She liked being in the background more and doing her own thing. Now sky wings are at her throat since she is a "Princess".
Her parents still didn't bother with her, but Queen Dawn noticed her uncomfort and told her she'd help her manage all these sudden feelings and objections.
Ivory from then on saw Dawn as a mother figure. Same as for her brother, who also helped out Ivory a lot.

Relationships,

Biological Parents,
Mother - Rosewood
Father - Viking

Biological Siblings,
Older Brother - Imperial

Second Caretaker,
Mother Figure - Queen Dawn of the sky wings

Biological Family,
A wealthy sky wing family. Not Royalty.

Future Partner - Ravenmind the Night/Ice wing

Theme Song - TBD

Book They Appear In - TBD

Canon Voice - TBD

Quote - "It's a book...It's for reading...Not for hitting dragons round the head..."
Ivory to Ace and Dart.

Major Fear - TBD

Other - TBD