-/Anaconda\-

Name - Anaconda

Name Meaning - A type of snake.

Gender - Male

Title - Banished Rain wing

Age - 21

Tribe - Rain wing

Job - Used to be a writer in the rain kingdom. Now he has a bounty on his head by the rain wing Queen.

Sexuality - Pansexual

Appearance,
Base by Quail

He wears a white blindfold, which hides his eyes

He wears a white blindfold, which hides his eyes. Reason being, he's insecure of them. As a dragon clawed them blind, leaving his eyes looking very weird and gross.
His original eye colour is yellow.

Personality - Anaconda is a grumpy and socially awkward rain wing, who is well known across the rain kingdom for all his crimes. A super good listener with excellent memory. However, he likes to believe that everything he does is for the greater good, without realising how bad those can be. Because of his blindness, he can become extremely gullible, relying on others to specify his environment as he simply can't see it.
But don't let that fool you. He plays an act with it when he has a bad gut feeling about another dragon. Causing his senses of smell and hearing to stay more alert, making sure not to fully believe a certain dragon.
Anaconda also gets really overprotective around dragonets, becoming very brotherly. Not to mention his smarts and large amounts of independence, making it difficult for him to work in a team.

Likes - Enjoyed reading, till he became blind. Nice smells, the feeling of water against his scales, the coolness of the night, sand, birds chirping, being around dragons he trusts, loved writing, telling stories, Rambutan, Ecru, climbing, sleeping upside down from a tree, heists, doing things his own way,

Dislikes - Loud sounds make him extremely confused and practically fully blind, being in a super tight area, immense amounts of cold, snow, being replaced or seen as nothing, WIP

Backstory - He was raised in the lower parts of the rain kingdom. His parents gave him very little affection, leaving him to rely heavily on himself. Which is what caused him to become extremely independent when he was growing up.
Anaconda's parents didn't give him much food, shelter. Basically nothing, he was just there. But he didn't know what that meant, to him, that was normal family behaviour.
But he was aware of the amounts of times he slept hungry. Aware of the very little contact he was given. Aware of the lack of love he felt. So he decided to a life of crime at...8??? Yeah sure, 8 works.
He'd rob the rain wing markets, rob random dragons or even just scavenge for these things within the rainforest.
Anaconda spent hours watching other rain wings climb and search for food. Use their abilities for their own uses. He learnt very little from his parents, all he learnt was how to survive and fend for himself.
However, in one of his little heists, he got caught. The dragons that caught him had to talk to his parents about it (Since he was still young), which caused them to find out about how neglectful his parents were.
Which lead to Anaconda being taken to the orphanage instead of the kingdom cells. He was made to learn things and go to school, socialise (He sucked at it and always got into an argument) and turn away from the life he lived.
After a while, he got used to it and grew into that life. Building small friendships and even gaining himself recognition.
He also met a small rain wing by the name of Rambutan, who he became a brother figure towards.
As he grew older, Anaconda became a story teller to small dragonets. Basically becoming a small little job he enjoyed, telling them about his written stories.
I don't have the rest of this planned, but he does a crime against the Queen, Queen Okapi, and gets banished for it.

Relationships,

Biological Parents,
Mother - Citrus
Father - Howler

Biological Siblings,
He has none, but thinks of Rambutan as a sister.

Crush - Ecru the sand wing
Future Partner - Ecru the sand wing

Sand Kingdom Orphanage,
Adoptive Caretaker - Dingo
Sand wing 1 - Ecru
Sand wing 2 - Dawn
Sand wing 3 - Grey
Sand wing 4 - Hyena
Sand/Mud wing - Butterscotch
Night wing - Daybreak

Theme Song - TBD

Book They Appear In - Is It Truly Possible?

Canon Voice - TBD

Quote - "I'd rather die than lay a talon across his scales!"
Anaconda to... u h...Someone .>. I'll get to that eventually.

Major Fear - Being lost. Seen as a criminal.

Other - He is blind. Basically uses his ears and sense of smell as eyes.
Can't change scale colour because of his sleep + his dislike of sun time.