-/Alabaster\-

Name - Alabaster

Name Meaning - A white rock.

Gender - Male

Title - Ice wing Prince/ Student at WingsTogether.
Silver Winglet

Age - 17

Tribe - Ice wing

Job - Training to be a guard.

Sexuality - Straight

Appearance,
Credits - StarvioletFury

Appearance,Credits - StarvioletFury

Aetherjay base coloured by me

He has a wrist band around his left wrist

He has a wrist band around his left wrist. Its light purple with his initials on it. Every ice wing training to be a guard wears one, proves their loyalty and determination to their tribe.
His initials - A.I - Alabaster Irix.

Personality - Alabaster is a very brotherly and an overprotective ice wing. He was taught to protect anyone ever since his younger sister hatched. An empathetic dragon with strong amounts of determination. Bold and formal when needed to be, let alone respectful and friendly to any dragon he meets. Ala is genuinely kind and thoughtful towards any dragon, mainly because of how he was raised, but to his friends (Or dragons he knows better) he tends to be WAY more thoughtful and nice. Not to mention, how talkative he tends to be. Mainly more in quiet areas, wants them to be a bit more lively. Very supportive to any dragon he knows well, and also quite smart. Slightly selfless, putting others before himself at all times, adding to his reliability, always doing tasks or favours for others rather than his own first. Loyal to anyone he befriends, or just trusts overall. Extroverted a lot of the time, not being afraid to speak to unfamiliar dragons. And a very independent ice wing Prince. Doesn't prefer doing things alone, but will if it's a must.

Likes - Weapons, armour, his family, the snow, libraries, books, fighting, capes, jewellery, the cold, respectful dragons, freedom, WingsTogether Academy, WIP

Dislikes - Arrogant dragons, unfairness, trouble makers, maths, being ignored, made fun of, disrespectful dragons, SUPER long walks, large amounts of fire, being TOO reliable, not meeting expectations, dishonouring his family, WIP

Backstory - The oldest of his three siblings. His parents worked on him the most out of all of them. Causing his selflessness to rise heavily, pushing others before him. He was given daily lessons and missions on how to be the perfect King of the Ice Kingdom.
To be more precise, his mother is the ice Queen, Queen Radiance. Who really cared about their status as royals, pushing Alabaster and his siblings to succeed her expectations.
Ala the most. Being the eldest, and the most knowledgeable to his parents' eyes. He was set to being the next ruler of the Kingdom, hence being trained for it, day and night. It definitely ruined Alabaster, being pushed to his limits, also becoming another caretaker to his siblings. As his mother has Queenly duties, while his father is more neglectful, worrying about his own self.
So Alabaster matured faster. Even acting older or the same age as adult dragons.
But he wasn't alone. He had an unbreakable bond with his younger sister, Aurora. The two hung about a lot, and have very similar personalities. Aurora being more naive and impulsive while Ala basically becomes her father.
Some years later, Aurora gets accepted into a multi tribe school, WingsTogether Academy. Not long after, Alabaster begged to go join her, for many reasons. Mainly to escape his family and their strict rules, now, he loved them dearly, but this was too much for him.
After some begging, both by Aurora and Ala, his parents gave up and let him go. Putting the role of King down onto his brother, Icebound. Which Alabaster did feel guilty for.
Luckily, he now spends his time at the school, Ala loved it there. The whole life his parents planned for him got to his head too much, so that school was his escape.

Relationships,

Biological Parents,
Mother - Queen Radiance
Father - King Neptune

Biological Siblings,
Younger Sister - Aurora
Younger Brother - Icebound
Youngest Brother - Cryo

Biological Cousins,
Cousin - Prince Frostbite
Cousin - Princess Snowdonia
There are more but I haven't thought of them.

Biological Family,
Ice wing royal family.

Crush - TBD
Future Partner - TBD
Best Friend - Jetstream the sea wing
Friend Group - Jetstream, Guanaco, WIP

Theme Song - King By Years & Years

Book They Appear In - Pure Cold. Two-Faced. Maybeee Curse Of Evil...
He also appears in Murders And Mysteries ^^

Canon Voice - TBD

Quote - "What am I if I can't meet your expectations! I need to do this!"
Alabaster to Frostbite.

Major Fear - Letting others down. Not doing enough/Not being good enough.

Other - TBD