-/August\-

Name - August

Name Meaning - One of the months in the year.

Gender - Female

Title - A Sand Traveller + Librarian Assistant

Age - 22

Tribe - Sand wing

Job - A Librarian

Sexuality - Lesbian

Appearance,
Base by Aetherjay

Personality  - August is a gullible and sarcastic sand wing

Personality - August is a gullible and sarcastic sand wing. But once she gets close to another, August becomes a wild and energetic dragon.
Can be selfish at times, but tends to regret thoughts such as that. She can feel very guilty at small things.
August is very picky when eating, and in general she can be a hassle to watch over.
Not afraid to talk back to anyone.
When she's comfortable around others, August often acts like a child, especially with her sister, Vinca.
August tends to talk too loudly without realising, a thing she practically can't stop, no matter how much she wishes she could.
She can be very stubborn most of the time, making a big scene out of most situations.
Overall, she knows how to have fun and has a wide knowledge on herbs and hunting.

Likes - Reading and writing, making up stories, telling stories, being useful, boars, ostriches, coconuts, scrolls, feathers, cool lakes, her sister, music, festivals, parties, sleeping, paintings, books, libraries, herbs, hunting, animals,

Dislikes - Walking for long periods, hikes, being seen as naive, treated like a dragonet, bananas, monkeys (Finds them annoying), scavengers, the cold, ice kingdom, dragons that lie, secrets being kept from her, snakes, hyenas,

Backstory - August was the second youngest of her siblings. Her parents were loving and caring to all her siblings, and of course her too. One day, her oldest sister -Vinca- also started taking care of them, their age gap being quite large. (Vinca and August have 9 years between them).
August's family came from a large line of traders, her family being known as The Sand Traders. Hence why they were always on the move.
August was quite a pain to watch over and try to pull her into hobbies. The only hobby she really found was reading and writing.
Her family were a happy bunch, strong bonds and many laughs. Till one day a disease spread to August's family.
Infecting both her parents and one of her siblings. August was still young and growing during this, so this moment terrified her. Afraid she'll lose them all. Luckily, Vinca wasn't infected just like her, and she promised to protect and take care of Aug as they search for the antidote.
Then the two traveler in search of antidote, while their younger sister  -Geranium- stayed behind to watch over their sick family.
Eventually August and Vinca found the antidote, but were too late.
Dragons near their home heard about the news, and knew well the earnings their family got from trading careers. Their home was wiped clean of all valuables, even the lives of the rest of her family, taken...
This triggered Vinca to watch over August heavily (Which August appreciated as she wasn't taking this situation well) and into doing anything to keep her alive.
They bonded well after this tragic event. However they both knew well that they'd never get over this life changing experience.

Vinca was 23 at the time of this, while August was 14.

Relationships,

Biological Parents,
Mother - Senita (Deceased)
Father - Drought (Deceased)

Biological Siblings,
Older Sister - Vinca
Older Brother - Ringtail (Deceased)
Younger Sister - Geranium (Deceased) 

Biological Family,
A long line of traders.

Crush - Ivory the sky wing
Future Partner - TBD

Theme Song - TBD

Book They Appear In - TBD

Canon Voice - TBD

Quote - "Oh yeah sure! My life is greattt!! The constant feeling of being a burden, especially when my family passed away! And even now!... *pause* ..I just...I just wish I was better...Before they all passed..."
August arguing with Ravenmind.

Major Fear - Being ill. Someone she knows well or closely falling into a really bad sickness. Or feeling like a burden to others.

Other - Has a fear of snakes.
Allergic to ragweed, causes constant sniffling and small rashes on her under scales and talons. Often causes her a little panic, fearing she may meet the same fate as her family.