-/Azure\-

Name - Azure

Name Meaning - Bright blue in colour like a cloudless sky.

Gender - Female

Title - Sea Wing Princess. Soon labelled as the missing Princess, or presumed dead Princess.

Age - 16

Tribe - Sea wing

Job - Later in life, she becomes a teacher for a multi tribe school.

Sexuality - Pansexual

Appearance,
Base by Aetherjay

I know Azure is a shade of blue

I know Azure is a shade of blue. But me 3 years ago didn't give a damn and made her purple 💀

Personality - Azure is a bubbly and expressive sea wing, with an open mind and a kind heart. Even for her extrovertedness, she understands boundaries and knows how to act in specific situations.
Believes in second chances and that anyone can be redeemed.
Always open to listen to anyone in need and loves to include everyone. Hates letting others get left out.
However, when Azure gets too excited, she forgets everything like personal space, her surroundings and just any basic thing and becomes extremely impulsive. Causing some minor problems, which she tries to work on.
Nonetheless, Azure is an optimistic dragon, looking on the bright side of things, even when it looks so dim. Of course she can come out and flatly admit how crappy a situation may be, but she always finds a good thing from it.

Likes - Swimming, adventures, friends, Axinite, her mother, younger siblings, sand, cold water, snow, funny dragons, positive areas, bright colours, the sky, beautiful views, the moon, palm trees, coconuts, fish, Candiru, painting,

Dislikes - Hikes, fights, blood, death, sea kingdom, Hawksbill, animus dragons, conflict, war, arenas, huge amounts of jewellery, know-it-alls, dragons that ruin the mood, WIP

Backstory - Azure was born into the royal sea wing family, being the one and only heir at that time. (She soon gets two younger siblings)
Her mother adored her and taught her all she knew, especially including Princess like things, training Azure to be the future Queen.
But Azure never really followed through, going on adventures, making escapes to leave the palace or doing un-Princess like things. Queen Zephyr wasn't very fond of this, but she gave Azure time and patience, firstly showing these parts of Azure's interests.
On the other hand, Azure's father -King Serpentine- despised her. He wished to have a son, and Azure was no male to him (Obviously. Biological). Causing a toxic father and daughter relationship between the two.
But Azure learnt to not care for him and avoid him -As advised by her mother-.
Her years growing up were full of joy and an odd amount of freedom. But Zephyr allowed all of this, the only minus side was that Azure was only allowed to leave the sea kingdom with two guards watching over her. Or a trusted sea wing poet named Candiru.
He was like an older brother to Azure.
Fast forward some more time, Serpentine went to a sea wing adoption centre and adopted two male sea wings.
Elkhorn, the younger brother, and Hawksbill, the older brother. At first it was all fun and games, until Hawksbill was over run by jealousy.
He asked Azure if she wished to take a small walk outside of the sea kingdom (Under his supervision she was allowed too. This is like a couple years since Hawk was adopted)
And she agreed, any chance to get outside she loved.
However, at that moment she found out Hawksbill was an animus. He threatened her, saying she had to run away or else he'll harm her family. Without hesitating + her love for her family, Azure ran away, far away.

Relationships,

Biological Parents,
Mother - Queen Zephyr
Father - King Serpentine

Biological Siblings,
Younger Brother - Prince Abzu
Younger Sister - Princess Beluga

Adopted Siblings,
Adopted Older Brother - Hawksbill
Adopted Older Brother - Elkhorn

Biological Family,
The royal sea wing family.

Future Crush/Partner - Axinite the sky wing
Friend Group - Axinite, Dreadthief, Airy, Highland, Cactusflower

Theme Song - The Fun In Life By Elton Castee ( Maybe. Still thinking on theme songs 🫠 )

Book They Appear In - The Green Witch ( Azure is the main POV )
She also appears in,
DreadedFlower. Going Deep. Parasitic Kingdom. Highest Peak. Bloodmoon.

Canon Voice - Julie Ann Taylor - Ibuki Mioda - Danganronpa 2 GoodBye Despair.

Quote - "Just come back...Please...Show them that you've changed."
Azure to Hawksbill.

Major Fear - Being alone. Framed.

Other - TBD