-/Ravenmind\-

Name - Ravenmind

Name Meaning - Raven - A type of bird. They also symbolise omens. My favourite birds :].
Mind - How do I describe this? The intelligence of a creature and where its stored?

Gender - Male

Title - The Night/Ice Musician.

Age - 26

Tribe - Night/Ice wing

Job - A DJ across Pyrrhia. Often holds most of the parties and festivals across the continent.

Sexuality - Straight

Appearance,
Credits - Lexi_exe130

Personality  - Ravenmind is a determined and sarcastic hybrid, who tends to be harsh towards unfamiliar dragons

Personality - Ravenmind is a determined and sarcastic hybrid, who tends to be harsh towards unfamiliar dragons. Has heavy trust-issues, mainly from his intense paranoia of his power. But once he makes friends, he can become clingy, let alone open up more to them. He is somewhat dependent with bad social skills, along with being socially awkward, which affects his ability at communicating with others. Extremely passionate about music. Once he grows comfortable around others, he tends to become more understanding and caring.
Minus all of these, Raven can be smart when needed, not street-smart. Has a small amount of common sense. Last of all, he is a heavy overthinker, which came from his past.

Likes - Singing, writing, adventures, being alone( He pretends to want to be alone, but actually wants company ),having plans and being organised, fashion, music, hunting, his family, any dragon similar to him or that wants to talk to him, walking, mice, scavengers, ravens ( Hence his name ),

Dislikes - Feeling alone, abandonment, getting wet (not a fan of drying his scales), being hugely embarrassed, disrespectful and arrogant dragons, his inner thoughts, art, failing too often, heights, flying, death, conflict, blood, his scales ( makes him feel insecure ),

Backstory - Not much thought, I'll explain key points.

He has a huge family. Around 6 other siblings, Raven being in the middle. While his parents raised them all, giving each of them care and love. But at times it became complicated. And for Ravenmind's personality, he was often adventuring about. Scaring the life out of his parents.
He never knew his siblings too well, but he could always feel the love they felt towards him. Which made him feel happy when around his family. However, they never included him in a lot of their activities. Which was strange to Raven. He could still feel that love they felt towards him, but they never showed it. Which got him to become paranoid and overthink about other dragons' feelings from then on. Believing that not only could others mask their outer feelings, but their inner.
To add to that, his family knew about his ability to feel emotions. Which also caused him to agree with his point.
This made him more distant. He hated that, but did it for his own sake. Ravenmind preferred to believe others actually loved him, rather than know that they didn't.

Fast forward some more, he moves away from his family ( Still visiting. ). And works as a well known musician across Pyrrhia, let alone a DJ that held parties/festivals across the continent/Or continents...I dunno yet lol.
I'ma rush thus part since it isn't thought of.
He meets another dragon, which he ends up getting with. However they do something super bad to Ravenmind, which changed his view even more on the world.
This last part will be heavily worked on.

Relationships,

Biological Parents,
Mother - TBD
Father - TBD

Biological Siblings,
OlderSister - TBD
Older Brother - Despair <——— Favourite sibling
Older Brother - TBD
Younger Sister - TBD
Younger Brother - TBD

Future Partner - Ivory the sky wing

Theme Song - Call Me Never by Hoodie Allen.
I guess his singing voice too 🫠

Book They Appear In - TBD

Canon Voice - TBD

Major Fear - Feeling alone. Blood ( Freaks him out. He doesn't faint, but feels lightheaded when he sees a lot of blood )
Not a major fear, but being in a relationship. His last one didn't do him much good.

Other - He can sense other dragons emotions, along with their fears.
Can sing and dance, but doesn't too often since he finds it embarrassing. Tends to not tell others about his power only after he's gotten to know them better.