-/Brittlebush\-

Name - Brittlebush

Name Meaning - Any of a genus (Encelia) of composite plants having brittle stems.

Gender - Female

Title - Step-Princess. A heir to Scorpio the sand wing Queen.

Age - 29

Tribe - Sand Wing

Job - At first she does nothing and chills in the scorpion den or sand kingdom palace.
Afterwards, she starts up her own Orphanage, which becomes successful.

Sexuality - AroAce

Appearance,
Base by SoFizzticated on Deviantart

Appearance,Base by SoFizzticated on Deviantart

Base By Nectarinne

Base By Nectarinne

Her wings have a similar mark as her sail does, but the pattern is more wavy and snake like. She is shorter than majority sand wings. She has a feather earring on her right ear. Along with a snake ring on her front left talon.

Personality - Pessimistic, bored, quiet, short attention span, overprotective, very sister like to Ecru, a collector, independent, thoughtful, observant, passionate, no social skills, WIP

Likes - abandoned places, adventures, bugs, wanted posters, collections, random/abandoned items, crime scenes, jewellery, investigations, hierarchy, geography, biology, feathers, dangerous animals, her friend/s, WIP

Dislikes - Nosey dragons, clean freaks, confined spaces, the cold, snow, loud areas, crowds, being the centre of attention, romance, talking a lot, blood, WIP

Backstory - Brittlebush is the second dragonet of Sage the sand wing.
Before I go more in depth, I'll explain Sage a bit.
Sage is a low class sand wing, often going around the scorpion den to find ways to earn currency. She is still a major WIP.
For whatever reason, she meets a random sand wing fellow and has a dragonet with him. Having her first sand wing dragonet, Sandstone. But, she isn't able to pay for herself and Sandstone, so she sells him off to a shady looking dragon. That dragon changes Sandstone's name to Anubis.
Allowing Anubis to thrive ahead, and for her to earn money. BUT. For some REASON, girly doesn't learn from the first time and has ANOTHER dragonet with another lad. However, that partner left her the instant she had the dragonet. The other one...Still thinking, lets just say he went to find milk.
Going back, the dragonet she had now was named Brittlebush.
This next part isn't thought out in much depth. The whole selling her children thing mainly. The main point is. She sells Brittle to the sand wing Queen. Making Brittle a step-Princess. The difference between Anubis' and Brittle's reactions to being given away was that Brittle didn't give a damn. But she acts like she doesn't care, it generally really affected her mindset on family. While Anubis despises Sage, wishing she had kept him. I'll explain his story and reasons in another part.
BACK to Brittle. She lives out her life, being fully aware of not having true royal blood, but still being given respect, since Queen Scorpio actually likes her. Obviously, she isn't the only dragonet of Scorpio. She has a daughter and two sons. All of them besides one of the Princes are older than Brittle. And none of them like her. They show their dislike of her, by being rude, leaving her out of things, talking behind her back. But Brittle did not care. She didn't need others gratitude to progress, she was happy alone.
She does have a single friend. Mainly a dragon she describes as a "stalker"( They aren't. But Brittlebush is funky like that )They are a sand/mud hybrid. He supports Brittle and defends her, along with helping her with her random collections. She appreciates him, but can't be asked to show it half the time. Fast forward, he ends up helping her with her orphanage business.
More along her story. She's aware of her biological mother selling her, along with her other three siblings. Anubis she was told to not approach ( He's seen as strange and dangerous business man ) Ecru is often nowhere to be found. While Loam lives with Sage and his biological father. Brittle doesn't want to see Sage, nor Loam that much.

Thats it for Brittle. She obviously has more going on ahead of her. And soon ends up meeting Ecru and Sage ofc.

Relationships,

Biological Parents,
Mother - Sage
Father - TBD

Biological Siblings,
Eldest Half Brother - Anubis
Younger Half Brother - Ecru
Younger Half Brother - Loam

Adoptive Caretaker,
Mother - Queen Scorpio
Father - King Jackal

Adoptive Siblings,
Two Princes and one Princess - TBD

Crush - She isn't interested in anyone.
Future Partner - TBD but less likely.
Best Friend - The Sand/mud hybrid, his name is TBD.

Theme Song - TBD

Book They Appear In - Is It Truly Possible? ( Her brother, Ecru, is the main POV. She just randomly appears. )
She also appears in Wings Of War And Silver by StarvioletFury

Canon Voice - TBD

Quote - "Stay away from him! I may mean nothing to anyone! But that dragon is my world...Finish him and I'll end you!"
Brittlebush to Anubis.

Major Fear - Being left alone to die. Drowning. She is claustrophobic too.

Other - TBD