-/Arowana\-

Name - Arowana

Name Meaning - Arowanas are freshwater bony fish of the subfamily Osteoglossinae, also known as bony tongues.

Gender - Female

Title - Beginner Chef

Age - 19

Tribe - Mud/Sea wing

Job - Works at PondDiner as a nooby chef.

Sexuality - Bisexual + Asexual

Appearance,
Credits - nimbasanerd

Personality  - Arowana is an absolute klutz of a dragon, not great at balance or personal space

Personality - Arowana is an absolute klutz of a dragon, not great at balance or personal space. Very petty, not stopping till her point is right. Luckily enough, she can be a great gal to talk to, knowing social cues well and extremely good manners. Chill and laid back, often being the mother of most groups she hangs around with.
On the other hand, under stress and high standards, she loses her chilled side and becomes more frustrated and impulsive. Not good for working conditions, yet PondDiner gives her a chance.
Other than that, she has a very open mind half of time, allowing for lots of information to be held, giving her extremely amazing memory. Not to mention her reliability. Last of all, Arowana is a creative dragon! Hence working in the food industry.

Likes - Food decor, decoration, owning things, having company, eavesdropping (A bad habit of hers), cooking, hunting, dancing + attends dance classes, fashion -wearing scarfs half the time or jewellery- (Unless cooking ofc), painting, friends and family, gymnastics (Weirdly enough she's very flexible), music (Loves Ravenmind's music 🔥), eatinggggg,

Dislikes - Her sister, nosy dragons, dragonets, sleepovers, climbing, sarcasm, others wasting paint products, snakes, sharks, scavengers (like humans being afraid of bugs), harsh colds, sharp objects, royals, snobs,

Backstory - Grew up with a very supportive family. And of course the annoying older sister. The two bickered the day Arowana was born and still to present day. Loon and Arowana do have their moments from time to time. While their parents were extremely supportive and always there for the two.
Arowana grew up and aced school. Unlike her sister who dropped out and works as a story teller for young dragonets. So we can easily tell which sister was far more successful.
Anywho, once Arowana passed her school, she went into cooking industries. As she always made food for her family and friends. Plus loved decorating the plates. It was mainly her personality that got in the way of her job.
More on her school. She wasn't known well. Mainly in the back, which she liked far more. Had a group of close friends, being aroundddd 6 or 8 of them?
Still friends till this day and hang out when all are free.
Overall, a pretty good life and just trying to do good in her job.

Relationships,

Biological Parents,
Mother - Aster (Mud )
Father - Mudfall ( Mud/Sea hybrid )

Biological Siblings,
Older Sister - Loon

Biological Cousins,
Cousin 1 - Kaolin
Cousin 2 - Katniss
Cousin 3 - Kobicha
They're triplets 💪

Crush - TBD
Future Partner - TBD

Theme Song - TBD

Book They Appear In - TBD

Canon Voice - TBD

Quote - "I wont burn the food this time! Just watch! I've mastered the control in my fire breathing!"
Arowana cooking with Loon.

Major Fear - Heights, through standing on thin objects.

Other - Slightly overweight for her age.